Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FUCKCLUB with tamara grace  (Read 2549 times)

jampton

hi all,

just wondering has anyone attended parties by fuckclub: External Link/Members Only

It would certainly be helpful if i could know :-
1) what is the ratio?
2) Are you allowed to CIM as i saw in the movie gallery there is CIM done to the girls?

Offline adindas

hi all,

just wondering has anyone attended parties by fuckclub: External Link/Members Only

It would certainly be helpful if i could know :-
1) what is the ratio?
2) Are you allowed to CIM as i saw in the movie gallery there is CIM done to the girls?

The review is here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38590.0

jampton

The review is here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38590.0

hey thanks i might take a plunge with this one. 120 quids 2 hours and 8 guys and with CIM to top it VFM!

Duke L

Never done a party, always been a bit nervous truth be told! Seriously thinking of making this place my first one though. Sutton isn't far from me at all.
What's the general etiquette in these places? Obviously you don't just pile in,do you need to strike up a conversation with a girl/ask permission to join in/casually walk over and flop it out?
Any tips, greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 10:40:57 pm by Duke L »

Offline adindas

Never done a party, always been a bit nervous truth be told! Seriously thinking of making this place my first one though. Sutton isn't far from me at all.
What's the general etiquette in these places? Obviously you don't just pile in,do you need to strike up a conversation with a girl/ask permission to join in/casually walk over and flop it out?
Any tips, greatly appreciated!

If you are new to party or venue let the party host know that you are new as they might ask someone to show you around.
The general etiquettes here (an orgy party and not swingers party) is that:
- Respect the hosts, party girls, other visitors
- Differentiate whether it is a gangbang party or not. If it is a gangbang then ask the girl permission politely whether you could join if she was playing with another peson.
- If it is not gangbang party but you still want to join ask the girl first whether you could join. As a general rule No means no do not be pushy.
- Enter the queue. Do not by pass other visitors who have been waiting their turn before you 
- Good if you have a chance to chat with the girl especially during the break. But as a general rule you could always party with the girl even you have not chatted with her or known to her.
- Enjoy. You will love it ....
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 11:30:55 pm by adindas »

Offline Shagalott

Has anyone been recently? What the typical ratio these days?