Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time to the UK  (Read 472 times)

mot33

I am traveling to London this weekend and oxford during the week.  I would like to check out some of the local ladies.  I'm looking for a lady that is slim with a small ass.  Looking for GFE, DFK, and possibly a uniform.  Just found AW tonight (after finding this site) and have been looking, but thought you might have some advice. 

Agencies seem to run from 100 on up with most being around the 200 area.  Is this a reasonable price in the london area?  How about Oxford?

If you have any recommendations on ladies that would fit this request I would appreciate it.

thanks

Offline Malvolio

For starters, you should take a good read of this

External Link/Members Only

and see who takes your fancy.  As for prices, £100 an hour is a reasonable price for London, and £200 is expensive (more than I'd be willing to pay).  If you want info about Oxford try posting on the South-East board.

mrhappypants

As a lay member of the congregation please forgive me for pointing out that personally, I expect any fucker making a request for information to FIRST invest in UKP - either (i) by writing and publishing reviews of girls they have seen, or (ii) contributing a high level commentary on punting in their country of origin on the international board.