Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WeChat verify request  (Read 837 times)

Offline davebe80s

Hi All,

After reading the reports on here of the usefulness of WeChat, and an upcoming visit to Asia; I thought I would sign up, only to find that you need to know someone on the platform to join the platform!

Would anyone on here be willing to act as my WeChat friend and verify me please?

Cheers!

Dave

James999

But as no one here knows you that would be very risky, you could be an axe murderer for all we know  :unknown:

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Verify it using you punting phone number..

James999

According to your earlier posts you've been using it for 2 years so must know someone on there to verify you  :unknown:

I just contacted lovenina_ on wechat,

Offline davebe80s

There is secondary verification that needs a peer to peer vouching, not of the person's moral fibre, just that they are not spammers or otherwise there to disrupt or abuse the platform, which I ain't.

And anyway I am not an axe-murderer, (such a crass weapon, there are so many more sophisticated tools... :P Kidding! I am not a murderer.)

My word is my bond, please verify me, I won't kill/maim/hurt anyone, honest. :)

I appreciate it's an ask, but in this life, if you don't ask, you don't get.

Offline davebe80s

According to your earlier posts you've been using it for 2 years so must know someone on there to verify you  :unknown:

Different punting number, long gone sadly...

Offline tesla

There is secondary verification that needs a peer to peer vouching, not of the person's moral fibre, just that they are not spammers or otherwise there to disrupt or abuse the platform, which I ain't.

And anyway I am not an axe-murderer, (such a crass weapon, there are so many more sophisticated tools... :P Kidding! I am not a murderer.)

The problem is you have no credibility on this site, member since 2017 and 8 posts and no reviews at time of writing. So why would anyone wish to help you?

Offline sonyvaio

The secondary verification is far as I recall only if you've been banned/blocked for while by Wechat. What reason have they given for asking you to do this?

Also its usually got to be someone who is already in your contacts not some other random Wechat user

James999

The secondary verification is far as I recall only if you've been banned/blocked for while by Wechat. What reason have they given for asking you to do this?

Also its usually got to be someone who is already in your contacts not some other random Wechat user

Startig to sound like the OP is "Dodgy" after all  :unknown:

Offline davebe80s

Startig to sound like the OP is "Dodgy" after all  :unknown:

Yeah, Dodgy Dave they call me!   :)

As far as secondary verification goes, quoth the WeChat:

"Unusual activity was detected on your account. You need another WeChat user to "Help Friend Log In" to verify your identity and unblock your account. Fill out the user's information below to invite them to help. The user doesn't have to be your WeChat friend, but must meet the following requirements::

Signed up for WeChat over 6 months ago and the account can be used normally
Hasn't exceeded the "Help Friend Log In" limit (1x/month, 2x/6 months, 3x/year)"

Now, this is a new phone number to me, and is the first time I am trying to register with it. But wechat says it was due to "unusual registration... such as registering many accounts at once, or using unofficial software" Neither of which are true.

So, aside from my morally dodgy behaviour, which let's be honest, everyone here is guilty of to a greater or lessor extent, I can see no reason why it would want me to do this secondary verification.

Any help that could be offered would be greatly appreciated.

Offline tesla

Any help that could be offered would be greatly appreciated.

I refer you to my earlier answer, post 6 in this thread

Offline davebe80s

Offline tesla

A fair point, and well made.

Thank you, now start to contribute to the site and watch your credibility rise.