Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anybody else had the surgical glove treatment?  (Read 916 times)

Online WARSZAWA16

On a couple of punts (one a few years ago and one fairly recently) the girls have asked me to wear surgical gloves before fingering them, which spoiled the moment somewhat. As, let's face it, it's just not the same! I have just got to wondering how common this is? Has anybody else encountered this? On reflection, perhaps on both occasions I should maybe have walked as I wasn't told/warned in advance. I would be interested to hear if anybody has had similar experiences to this and, if so, how they reacted?     

Offline mexicola

Thats a medical fetish. You normally pay more for that.

Online Jonestown

Offline Sheraton

That's a passion killer if I have ever heard of one.  I've had WG use a surgical glove when doing a gentle prostrate massage and that wasn't especially sexy

Offline Kingy28

That's a passion killer if I have ever heard of one.  I've had WG use a surgical glove when doing a gentle prostrate massage and that wasn't especially sexy
I had one once who stuck a condom on her finger before sticking it up there. I didn't request it and I didn't like it either

Offline Doc Holliday

I've had WG use a surgical glove when doing a gentle prostrate massage and that wasn't especially sexy

.... and yet if your GP carried out your prostate exam 'ungloved' you wouldn't be happy would you? Similarly if a woman goes to her gynaecologist she would expect gloves to be worn, yet many (though not all) allow punters to stick fingers inside them. Similarly they would expect their dentist to wear gloves before working in the mouth, yet are happy for a stranger off the street to stick a penis in there. And for that matter the next punter is happy to kiss and stick his penis in the same orifice.  :D

Those girls who insist on gloves are actually just following best practice in cross infection control. The reality is they are few and far between and personally I have never encountered one. But just as today's health care professional wouldn't dream of not wearing gloves (for both parties protection) don't criticise any SP who wishes to practice the same high standards.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 01:49:45 pm by Doc Holliday »

Online WARSZAWA16

Maybe time for a manicure ?

:D Point taken. I do, however, always cut and file my nails as part of my pre-punt routine. The fact that each girl had a box of surgical gloves on their bedside table would suggest that it is their standard practice. 

Online WARSZAWA16

.... and yet if your GP carried out your prostate exam 'ungloved' you wouldn't be happy would you? Similarly if a woman goes to her gynaecologist she would expect gloves to be worn, yet many (though not all) allow punters to stick fingers inside them. Similarly they would expect their dentist to wear gloves before working in the mouth, yet are happy for a stranger off the street to stick a penis in there. And for that matter the next punter is happy to kiss and stick his penis in the same orifice.  :D

Those girls who insist on gloves are actually just following best practice in cross infection control. The reality is they are few and far between and personally I have never encountered one. But just as today's health care professional wouldn't dream of not wearing gloves (for both parties protection) don't criticise any SP who wishes to practice the same high standards.

Thanks. I now understand the issues from a medical perspective. However, rightly or wrongly, most of us do want to handle the goods.

Offline mradventures

ive used nitirile gloves and theres barely any difference in feeling.

also my "quicks?" bit beside the nail are often bad, so along with sharp nails i have potential open wound and source of abrasion/cuts to the sp.

i presume a cut or micro abrasion is much more of a concern to a sp than a normal girl, because they are using their holes alot more, and its alot of money lost if they cant work, or are in pain.

ofcourse with gloves u can finger their ass without worry of whats inside  :cool:, and your protected from whatever she potentially has

Offline Plan R

Michael Jackson's gloves came up on ebay recently
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline S.X. MacHine

I always use a well lubed surgical glove when fisting a girl, which not very often. You don’t want to be damaging a girls vagina with a rough fingernail or cygnet ring as the consequences can be very serious.
In one case a civvy girl got septicaemia from a scratch and died. The dude was acquitted of manslaughter, but only on appeal.
While I don’t wear a glove for fingering, I do ensure my nails are well manicured.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Yep, I had a WG put a condom on my finger with lube before I could finger her  :rose:...... yes, who knows what microorganisms that could be festering in my already sanitized hands  :unknown:.

Offline pewpewpew

I wouldn't mind being offered a pair of gloves. Who knows where that Fanny's been?