Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kik  (Read 2547 times)

Offline dreamwrx

Gents, good news ... Kik isn't closing down after all. It's been bought by Medialab, so those of you who use it to arrange your fun can breathe a sigh of relief.

(The news went around in late Sept 2019 that they were shutting it down. That threat now has gone away.)

Kik works .. just yesterday I had a fantastic, spontaneous meet with a girl from a swinging website (nb she's not a WG), and it was all down to what you can do with Kik at *minimum* risk of discovery. She was 21, half my age, and was a student feeling horny rather than going into lectures. Enormous tits, not too large elsewhere, and dirty as fuck :-)

But some WGs I know use Kik too, whether to arrange a meet or simply to talk about what you're after. I've had many a chat with WGs on Kik over the years, and generally it makes for better communication than texts or AW conversations. More spontaneous, and inherently more horny.

Anyway, if you're using Kik .. relax and continue to enjoy!

Offline cotton

Yeh i deleted it when i heard they were closing it , then heard they wernt closing it , but havnt reinstalled it.
What swinging website did you cop the 21 year old from ?

Offline datwabbit

Fuck.

I was hoping that it would go. I find flakes use it so was hoping it would get people sharing numbers.

Online finn5555

Probably all in his head  :sarcastic:

Offline datwabbit

Yeh i deleted it when i heard they were closing it , then heard they wernt closing it , but havnt reinstalled it.

Can't be fab. Nobody decent under 21 on there  :lol:

Offline Billy no mates

Fuck.

I was hoping that it would go. I find flakes use it so was hoping it would get people sharing numbers.

Totally agree with this. Twice I have been directed to kik and both times the girl was a flake. No more, never again, either a phone number or no business from me.

Offline Sparta Prada

The first girl on Seeking I met who used Kik was real, and one of the best shags I have had. Every other girl who has asked me to communicate with them via Kik has turned out to be fake  :dash:

Offline dreamwrx

Probably all in his head  :sarcastic:

You keep dreaming about it, mate. Meanwhile, I'll keep doing exactly what I said  :dash:

For anonymity's sake I'll only say that it was one of the big three UK swinging websites, and like most of life you get back what you put in.

I've actually got a Review on here of a WG I met in South Kirby, which was a Kik-only contact. Worked pretty well for me that time. So far I've not been mucked about by any WG on Kik. Again, if you take the time to communicate properly with a girl on Kik, I find good things tend to happen :-)

Online finn5555

For anonymity's sake I'll only say that it was one of the big three UK swinging websites

What you worried about someone calling out your bullshit  :sarcastic:

Offline datwabbit

You keep dreaming about it, mate. Meanwhile, I'll keep doing exactly what I said  :dash:

For anonymity's sake I'll only say that it was one of the big three UK swinging websites, and like most of life you get back what you put in.

I've actually got a Review on here of a WG I met in South Kirby, which was a Kik-only contact. Worked pretty well for me that time. So far I've not been mucked about by any WG on Kik. Again, if you take the time to communicate properly with a girl on Kik, I find good things tend to happen :-)

If you don't want to name the girl, at least name the site.

I've used fab so would be interested in the possibility of punts from others.

Offline Deeeazy

Why do you want to keep the website secret  :unknown:

Offline m21kent

Kik is the primary comms tool used on fab I would say. I like it, it’s anonymous, alerts can be switched off so you open it to get messages.

Agree with others though, I’ve probably got 50 or so Kik chats, of which I would say I’ve met around 10

Offline dreamwrx

What you worried about someone calling out your bullshit  :sarcastic:

Tell you what mate, give me one good reason why I would bullshit on here?

To make myself look good in your eyes?

Good grief....

Offline cotton

Tell you what mate, give me one good reason why I would bullshit on here?

To make myself look good in your eyes?

Good grief....
My impression of swinger sites is that they are probably mainly going to be be couples where the guy trades his wife in cos he wants to fuck other women.
So i have a couple of questions , are their single women on there just looking for sex , and if there presumably they are looking more for young stud hunks , what do you think the reaction would be to a guy out of their usual choice bracket offering them £30 or £50 for sexual services , obviously cushioning the offer in velvety language to make the offer as appealing as possible.

SeekingtheTruth

My impression of swinger sites is that they are probably mainly going to be be couples where the guy trades his wife in cos he wants to fuck other women.
So i have a couple of questions , are their single women on there just looking for sex , and if there presumably they are looking more for young stud hunks , what do you think the reaction would be to a guy out of their usual choice bracket offering them £30 or £50 for sexual services , obviously cushioning the offer in velvety language to make the offer as appealing as possible.

I use fab a lot and quite enjoy it. You'll find some will take you up on the offer for £30 or £50 but the decent looking girls get offered stupid money. One girl I'm fucking off there showed me a message she received the other day where a gut offered to drive from Glasgow and give her £600 for a fuck. I can pretty much guarantee he was a time waster as she is in South Wales but apparently getting offered high amounts of money is quite a regular occurance.

Offline datwabbit

I use fab a lot and quite enjoy it. You'll find some will take you up on the offer for £30 or £50 but the decent looking girls get offered stupid money. One girl I'm fucking off there showed me a message she received the other day where a gut offered to drive from Glasgow and give her £600 for a fuck. I can pretty much guarantee he was a time waster as she is in South Wales but apparently getting offered high amounts of money is quite a regular occurance.

You get reported though if you offer money using fab messaging?

Fab is a disaster zone for me. Been on a year and nothing. I'm just not ticking their boxes. Too much better looking cock that can accommodate.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 01:14:04 pm by datwabbit »

Online finn5555

give me one good reason why I would bullshit on here?

You wont name the swinging site, what you worried about your mum finding out   :sarcastic:  I think you are full of shit personally  :rolleyes:

Offline cotton

Yeh interesting , probably a subtle combination of showing your a nice normal sensitive caring guy along with offering a small financial incentive might work better than just offering loads of money.
@datwabbit it was anticipating your exact situation that i was thinking about the financial incentive, it coudnt make things any worse now could it  :thumbsup:

Offline datwabbit

Yeh interesting , probably a subtle combination of showing your a nice normal sensitive caring guy along with offering a small financial incentive might work better than just offering loads of money.
@datwabbit it was anticipating your exact situation that i was thinking about the financial incentive, it coudnt make things any worse now could it  :thumbsup:

Good point. If they won't shag me for free, I might as well see if they'll shag me for money.

Offline Wardyblade

Why do you want to keep the website secret  :unknown:

This.
At least name the sites so we can try them and make our own informed opinions.

Offline Wardyblade

Also. Forgive my ignorance here but isn't Kik just another form of WhatsApp? In my experience most who've gone onto a messenger platform all have WhatsApp. Why would I also need / want Kik? Genuine question.

Offline sonyvaio

Also. Forgive my ignorance here but isn't Kik just another form of WhatsApp? In my experience most who've gone onto a messenger platform all have WhatsApp. Why would I also need / want Kik? Genuine question.

With Kik all you share (with other users) is a username - no mobile number/email, so its a bit better on the anonymity front

Offline Wardyblade

With Kik all you share (with other users) is a username - no mobile number/email, so its a bit better on the anonymity front

Ahh. Okay. I see how that could be beneficial.
Thanks for the info.

Offline Shropslad2008

I’ve tried a few swingers sites over the years, without exception all of the couples that have contacted me have ended up having a bi male. Not my thing at all and I make it expressly clear in my profile that I’m straight and not interested in playing with men.

I managed to meet one single fem for a fuck, we had a to creep around as her kids were asleep upstairs.

Tons of fake profiles abound, many men pretending to be women and loads of stolen pics on profiles.

There must be some genuine adverts but good luck finding them!

Offline donnybob

I’ve tried a few swingers sites over the years, without exception all of the couples that have contacted me have ended up having a bi male. Not my thing at all and I make it expressly clear in my profile that I’m straight and not interested in playing with men.

I managed to meet one single fem for a fuck, we had a to creep around as her kids were asleep upstairs.

Tons of fake profiles abound, many men pretending to be women and loads of stolen pics on profiles.

There must be some genuine adverts but good luck finding them!

There are a lot of genuine adverts, but its bloody hard work,  just looking at my veris list I currently have 62, but I have been on there almost 10 years

Offline dreamwrx

You wont name the swinging site, what you worried about your mum finding out   :sarcastic:  I think you are full of shit personally  :rolleyes:

Finn, you seem like a gentle, sensitive soul, so to avoid damaging your feelings any more I'm happy to reveal that it was indeed Fabswingers.

The girl in question has been on a bit of a binge recently .. a 21-yr old with huge tits doesn't find it difficult to attract blokes .. so I'm happy that there's safety in numbers.

The trouble is, for you, that while Fab works wonders for many single guys, you do need to approach it with a certain niceness and decency to get anything from it.

You might be a very nice person on a day-to-say basis, but I'm not exactly sure that your natural online personality would send the horny 21 year olds, MILFs, exhibitionist couples and cuckold scenario-seekers beating a path to your door mate. So I'd give it a miss, if I were you.

Offline dreamwrx

Ahh. Okay. I see how that could be beneficial.
Thanks for the info.

Hey Wardy - I'll back up what SonyVaio said ... I avoid WhatsApp with WGs and swinging websites, as you're effectively giving them your phone number ... which can lead to unwanted texts and other types of message.

Major security risk!

Kik is 100% anonymous, and it is very quick to Uninstall and ReInstall as & when you want to, which is what I do so I can sleep at night! lol

Offline dreamwrx

This.
At least name the sites so we can try them and make our own informed opinions.

Hi again Wardy, I've just posted (to the kind soul we're calling Finn5555 on here) that it was indeed Fabswingers mate.

Fab's not ideal for everyone though ... you have to be super-patient, super-tolerant, and then good things can happen. Cheers!

Offline Wardyblade

Hi again Wardy, I've just posted (to the kind soul we're calling Finn5555 on here) that it was indeed Fabswingers mate.

Fab's not ideal for everyone though ... you have to be super-patient, super-tolerant, and then good things can happen. Cheers!

Cheers for this and the post above.
Tried FAB. Got nowhere fast.

Funnily enough I did try 'We are dogging' which is a sister site of SA. I got some offers to meet some couples and a couple of free fucks out of it but it ended up being the same profiles and needed some new ones.