Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG Putting Prices Up  (Read 16556 times)

Offline AnthG

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion......yours IMO is illogical

Is it.

You have got a civvie and a prostitute standing in a bar.

Which one do you think you stand more chance of taking home and having sex with at the end of the night?

I am amazed that you think its the civvie. What do you think prostitutes do before they become prostitutes. It will not be sitting in a convent.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online finn5555

What do you think prostitutes do before they become prostitutes.

menial jobs on minimum wage mostly ... apart from the ones who have a degree or 6  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Mallow841

Is it.

Which one do you think you stand more chance of taking home and having sex with at the end of the night?

I am amazed that you think its the civvie. What do you think prostitutes do before they become prostitutes. It will not be sitting in a convent.

The civvie.
Because the WG will give you her hourly rate.

Unless you have personal experience that makes you think this way?

Offline Moby Dick

Is it.

Which bars do you drink at?
Do they have the price on the soles of their shoes still?

Hypothetically I would say the Civvie because WG don’t give it away.
They have had metres of dick all day, last thing they want is some more with a pissed up illogical idiot :sarcastic:
Besides 99.999% of WG are Lesbians. I made that up based on the fact I have never pulled a WG.

Offline AnthG

Besides 99.999% of WG are Lesbians. I made that up based on the fact I have never pulled a WG.

That is just an advertising ploy they use to trick the suckers :)

Offline AnthG

Because the WG will give you her hourly rate.

I do not think they advertise the jobs they do to random blokes trying to pick them up in bars.

Offline Moby Dick

menial jobs on minimum wage mostly ... apart from the ones who have a degree or 6  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
:thumbsup: So many have law degrees but can’t be arsed working for someone else so choose to rent their cunts instead. I just think whatever, another failed hairdresser or beauty technician.

Mallow841

I do not think they advertise the jobs they do to random blokes trying to pick them up in bars.
Are you talking from personal experience?

Or is it just a view you have?

Think about it. Why would a WG fuck a guy in a club for free, when she can get paid for it?

Offline Moby Dick

Quote from: AnthG link=topic=262931.msg2688816#msg2688816 date=15703860 :unknown:14
So in this virtual bar of yours are they advertising themselves as lesbian prostitutes?  :unknown:
Do they always come as a pair because fucking a lesbian solo doesn’t really appeal to me, so I would choose the civvie again.

Offline AnthG

Think about it. Why would a WG fuck a guy in a club for free, when she can get paid for it?

Maybe because they think that is the way to hook a guy into a relationship?

Mallow841

Maybe because they think that is the way to hook a guy into a relationship?

And how do you come to that conclusion?

Offline AnthG

So in this virtual bar of yours are they advertising themselves as lesbian prostitutes?  :unknown:

No, I thought it was obvious what I was saying. They advertise and pretend to be lesbians to punters as they know it suckers people in.

I remember two, for example, who were very good at it LilyD and Eva Bello they went to town on pretending they were these two lesbians in a relationship.

Then LilyD went and did a whole bunch of rant posts before she quit the industry thinking she is never coming back and admitted - like almost all others are - this was just a made up ploy to get the suckers booking them.

The bar is a random bar. Working girls do go to bars you know. And if a random bloke comes and tries and picks them up. They do not say "hey mister its £120 for that".

Offline Moby Dick

No, I thought it was obvious what I was saying. They advertise and pretend to be lesbians to punters as they know it suckers people in.

I remember two, for example, who were very good at it LilyD and Eva Bello they went to town on pretending they were these two lesbians in a relationship.

Then LilyD went and did a whole bunch of rant posts before she quit the industry thinking she is never coming back and admitted - like almost all others are - this was just a made up ploy to get the suckers booking them.

The bar is a random bar. Working girls do go to bars you know. And if a random bloke comes and tries and picks them up. They do not say "hey mister its £120 for that".
What are you on (about)?

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Are you talking from personal experience?

Or is it just a view you have?

Because sex is obviously much better when you really fancy someone.

Offline AnthG

What are you on (about)?

Working girls pretend to be lesbians just to get suckers wanting to book them over other WGs. I have said it four times. I cannot believe its still being lost in translation.

They are not really lesbians. They pretend to be as they know there are a lot of punters out there who want to book 'genuine' lesbians.

Online finn5555

Working girls pretend to be lesbians just to get suckers wanting to book them over other WGs. I have said it four times. I cannot believe its still being lost in translation.

They are not really lesbians. They pretend to be as they know there are a lot of punters out there who want to book 'genuine' lesbians.

I’ve watched two genuine lesbians fuck but wasn’t allowed to touch and that was seriously frustrating  :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

:thumbsup: So many have law degrees but can’t be arsed working for someone else so choose to rent their cunts instead. I just think whatever, another failed hairdresser or beauty technician.

Never ceases to amaze me how many educated lasses end up whoring.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Moby Dick

Yes of course some do pretend to be lesbian but some genuinely are Lesbians. They don’t want another cock, and they don’t advertise this in any bars I frequent.
Your post about pulling WG is more likely than pulling civvies is complete utter bollocks!
You have missed my point that it would be easier to pull a Lesbian than a WG.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 07:56:16 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Moby Dick

I’ve watched two genuine lesbians fuck but wasn’t allowed to touch and that was seriously frustrating  :dash:
Not even your own cock?
Hope you asked for your money back :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 07:55:57 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline AnthG

And yet an actual WG responded saying this over this discussion.

Offline Moby Dick

That’s why in the Civvie world most get pissed up, cop off, and then regret.
Go to bed with a stunner, wake up with a dog
I think that how it goes, can’t remember I was pissed.

Online finn5555

Not even your own cock?
Hope you asked for your money back :sarcastic:

I was at a charity event at a LGBT club and was doing shots with them and basically having a laugh and they told me they got off on being watched cut a long story short being pissed they invited me back to theirs and away they went  :wacko:

Mallow841

Of course it is.
But still in my view you are not more likely to bed a WG in a club over a civvie.

Mallow841

And yet her response didn’t back up what you said about pulling a WG is easier than a civvie.

Just to clear things up.

Offline Moby Dick

This does not exonerate your ridiculous claim:

Try going to a bar on a Friday night. I bet good money you stand a much higher statistical chance of pulling a girl who does this job than one who doesn't....

And your other post implies that prostitutes start off as promiscuous slags waiting to be picked up at bars.

Is it.

Unbelievable, you should know most prostitutes are aliens sent here to experiment on us. :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 08:24:51 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline smiths

Yes of course some do pretend to be lesbian but some genuinely are Lesbians. They don’t want another cock, and they don’t advertise this in any bars I frequent.
Your post about pulling WG is more likely than pulling civvies is complete utter bollocks!

I very much doubt many WGs are really Lesbians, more will be bi but not as many who advertise they are, but its not provable either way obviously. What I do know is some punters get really turned on hearing a WG say she is a Lesbian or Bi so there is a financial incentive to lie.

IMO more chance of pulling a civvie than a WG IF there is no direct fee involved, WGs will be more hard bitten and realise the price of their moneymaker (cunt). However some WGs do go swinging so its not impossible to fuck some for no direct cost.

Offline smiths

Sounds horrific, seeing girl-on-girl in person makes me feel sick and has for years. :vomit: No I want it to be all about me with women all over me not each other.

Offline smiths

I think it is normal for WG to play down how many bookings they take.
They know Punters prefer to feel special, not on a conveyor.
Some will even claim they haven’t covered the hotel costs, which is hard to believe since it is only one hour a day, but 2 weeks would be a disaster. I trust this is just a part time job for those little extras, like holidays to the Caribbean.

Yes I imagine many forum WGs play down the number of punters they really see as they know some are squeamish and they don't want to put them off them.

I don't care as long as I get good service whether I am the WGs 2 or 12th punter of her day.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Yes I imagine many forum WGs play down the number of punters they really see as they know some are squeamish and they don't want to put them off them.

I don't care as long as I get good service whether I am the WGs 2 or 12th punter of her day.
Indeed, they probably do. However, in my case it's a bit embarrassing to admit that sometimes I don't get a booking for two weeks. That looks bad. I'm not trying to make squeamish punters feel better. I don't care who I put off by saying I'd love to get between 5 and 10 outcalls a week.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 09:02:00 pm by Rochelle »

Offline smiths

Indeed, they probably do. However, in my case it's a bit embarrassing to admit that sometimes I don't get a booking for two weeks. That looks bad. I'm not trying to make squeamish punters feel better. I don't care who I put off by saying I'd love to get between 5 and 10 outcalls a week.

I was talking generally of course not commenting on you specifically. 5-10 Outcalls a week isn't that much in my view but then I punt with some EE WGs who are over here for say 6 weeks at a time and wanting to cram in as many punters per day as they can. So 5 per day wouldn't be unlikely I imagine IF they get that many punters booking.

Offline Colston36

A startlingly high percentage work in care, which is badly paid or underpaid, and run by grasping profit-greedy, unscrupulous bastards but calls for many of the same skills as whoring, like dealing with unattractive constantly moaning people. Come to think of it many care home operators are very similar to pimps.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 09:08:37 pm by Colston36 »

Online finn5555

A startlingly high percentage work in care, which is badly paid or underpaid, and run by grasping profit-greedy, unscrupulous bastards but calls for many of the same skills as whoring, like dealing with unattractive constantly moaning people. Come to think of it many care home operators are very similar to pimps.

My friend works in the care industry if he does a basic 40 hour week he takes home £1300 a month after tax etc overtime is £9 an hour so I agree the operators are cunts 

Offline Colston36

Quite true of many. We love the idea of two girls going at it, so they provide a fake version of what we want - though I do know some who really are bi and quite often prefer other girls.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 09:19:23 pm by Colston36 »

Offline Colston36

Which is why some girls I know go to swingers' clubs.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I was talking generally of course not commenting on you specifically. 5-10 Outcalls a week isn't that much in my view but then I punt with some EE WGs who are over here for say 6 weeks at a time and wanting to cram in as many punters per day as they can. So 5 per day wouldn't be unlikely I imagine IF they get that many punters booking.

One of the lasses I've recently seen in our local EE brothel told me she works 12 hour days and that at her busiest she's done 10+ cocks in a day.  :scare: :scare:

They stackem high and sell em cheap.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 09:18:23 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Moby Dick

One of the lasses I've recently seen in our local EE brothel told me she works 12 hour days and that at her busiest she's done 10+ cocks in a day.  :scare: :scare:

Sandys was busy and not cheap.
If you didn’t book the day before all slots with the popular/new girls were filled.
10hour shift could be anything between 10 cocks for an hour or 20 cocks for half hour each.
You could look through the diary and see some were fully booked back to back.
Of course some wouldn’t be, and if they didn’t get a certain amount of bookings, ie £40/hour room fee for the owners then they wouldn’t last long. The girls made their real money from the extras.

Offline smiths

Quite true of many. We love the idea of two girls going at it, so they provide a fake version of what we want - though I do know some who really are bi and quite often prefer other girls.

That we doesn't include me as I posted above.

Mallow841

I very much doubt many WGs are really Lesbians, more will be bi but not as many who advertise they are, but its not provable either way obviously. What I do know is some punters get really turned on hearing a WG say she is a Lesbian or Bi so there is a financial incentive to lie.

IMO more chance of pulling a civvie than a WG IF there is no direct fee involved, WGs will be more hard bitten and realise the price of their moneymaker (cunt). However some WGs do go swinging so its not impossible to fuck some for no direct cost.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

As long as I get a good service off the WG good for them, plus I have regularly punted with WGs who I know as I see it who suck and fuck dozens of punters at sex parties, its all cock irrespective of where it comes from.

Its been reputed some Soho Walk-Up WGs have punted with over 20 punters in a day as they may mainly offer quickies.

Offline smiths

Sandys was busy and not cheap.
If you didn’t book the day before all slots with the popular/new girls were filled.
10hour shift could be anything between 10 cocks for an hour or 20 cocks for half hour each.
You could look through the diary and see some were fully booked back to back.
Of course some wouldn’t be, and if they didn’t get a certain amount of bookings, ie £40/hour room fee for the owners then they wouldn’t last long. The girls made their real money from the extras.

What was the cost per hour at Sandys without extras?

Offline Moby Dick

What was the cost per hour at Sandys without extras?
£50 for half hour
£20 to reception, £30 basic to girl, which may have gone up to £40 at some point (was over 3 years ago)
OWO extra £10.
I was paying around £60 to £70 half hour.

Edit: was £50 total basic service, £20 to reception, £30 to WG
2 girl was £90 phh. Was working my way through every combo when the fuckers shut it down. :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 09:50:59 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline smiths

£50 for half hour
£20 to reception, £30 basic to girl, which may have gone up to £40 at some point (was over 3 years ago)
OWO extra £10.
I was paying around £60 to £70 half hour.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Offline datwabbit

All prices rise. It's the way of things.

What's important is the rise relative to the punter's disposable income.

If punters salaries rise and rates rise - you wouldn't notice anything. You could also have runaway punting inflation. But if rates rise and salaries don't, then it becomes an issue.

But as many have said, it's your money so modify your punting spending model.

Do you feel under pressure to pay more? If so, why?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 12:00:22 am by datwabbit »

Offline datwabbit

They never get their degrees because they're permanent students.

Offline freeze44

All prices rise. It's the way of things.

Not all. House prices/wages/production costs/oil etc etc.

Wg's set a price for a number of factors. I would imagine a fit hot early 20 something will price herself high and likely to want short term returns. Others will do differently.

Offline mh

I can only imagine. I've only ever believed/known for sure once in a duo meet that the girls were truly lesbian partners and it was fucking awesome watching the interaction. But I was a fully involved participant so it wasn't frustrating.

Offline mh

Advertising for me is around £150 per month. There are also other costs.

If that's your biggest cost then it is negligible. At the very most two bookings should cover that. However if you have weeks with no bookings despite advertising then you're probably right to look for another line of work.

Online Will2k

At school I was taught the market will reach an equilibrium. In this case what a punter wants to pays and a SP wants to get paid. Just outta shits and giggles I did a search of reverse booking to see what people were willing to pay. On a per hour basis, it does not seem that different from advertised rates. So are SPs driving up prices, or are punters not dragging them down?

Offline NelsonH

I think they sometimes set prices based on how many they want to service.

There is a local here who is a cracking milf, has many reviews and has a super nice, safe venue.
But she is charging less than most of them.  I think this is because she likes to keep busy.

Then others jack the price towards £200 because they don't really want to do it, but do need money.

I'll let you work out which will give you the best time.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I did not want to start a new thread so wanted to ask this question here.

In light of the current situation...has anybody noticed if WGs have started to drop their prices yet?

Does anyone think within the next 6 months the prices will drop to £120 for an hour in London or other major cities?

Or will it still stay at the current highs of £150+.

I have checked around a little but not seen much change...maybe it's too soon  :unknown:.