Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa_Oriental - Reading  (Read 1250 times)

3 review(s) for Lisa_Oriental (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gustav Klimt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 minutes in call

I have been here a couple of times before. Each time it has been with a different girl as they change over every week.

COMMS: Good. Quick phone call said I wanted GFE with DFK. Told this was available so arranged a meet 30 minutes later. Postcode was then sent to me.

VENUE: Ground floor flat in apartment block off Oxford Road near Reading Retail Park. Number was texted to me 5 minutes before arrival. Bedroom was a good size with comfortable bed & en suite shower & toilet.

On arrival I was met by the maid who led me to the bedroom. I entered & was met by a pretty oriental girl who I would guess to be in her early 20s. She kissed me & then I got the paperwork out of the way. We both undressed & got on the bed.

Plenty of kissing & although her lips were parted her teeth were shut tight so not DFK. Her tits were just perfect so I quickly started to concentrate on them & her nipples were soon hard after my sucking on them.

She then slid down my body for some OWO. Good eye contact & some deep throat. I then slid my hand between her legs & tried to finger her, but she said she didn't like this. I was disappointed, but the oral was good so I didn't complain.

Then it was on with the condom & she lay on her back ready for missionary. I put her legs over my shoulders & slid into her tight pussy. I started slowly & lasted longer than I sometimes do. When I came I exploded inside her. A really fantastic orgasm. After I came she held me really tight for some minutes before releasing me.

She helped clean me up & finished of with a reasonable massage.

Positives
Friendly & enthusiastic
Good OWO with eye contact

Neutral
Not full DFK

Negative
No fingering

I have given this a positive rating because I had a good time. Ideal for a 30 minute booking, but would have been disappointed if I had booked for a full hour. I would probably visit again. An ideal choice if I need a plan B.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.
Shame no FK whatsoever, particularly as it's on the likes list.
Wonder if CIM is also a fabrication or extra.

As you say, worth putting on the back-up list, though.

Offline old_monk01

Saw girl 2-3 years ago, this profile is only a year old. Then venue was Southampton street. A lady pimp of asian origin deals. The girl I saw was perhpahs Chinese which i never fancy. She was not attractive at all, was a smoker so bad breath for me.
Those days I was very new to ukp. I didn't bother to write review here for my bad punt.
Could be things may have changed but i do not trust original review.