Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can someone reverse image this  (Read 1670 times)

Blackberry

Hi folks

I might give the following a call but she has low feedback and I can't do a reverse image on my phone. If someone can it would be greatly appreciated

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Thanks

Blackberry

Cool thanks mate appreciate it :thumbsup:

Offline socks

She is one fine looking lady. Love that profile pic where her thong is almost disappearing right up her arsehole!!! Hope you visit and hope we hear about it.

SirFrank

Fookin ell. If you see this lass do post a review on here. I'd love to bust my nuts over her ass while she looks over her shoulder at me sucking a lollipop and telling me she's been a bad girl

Blackberry

Thanks all unfortunately I didn't get to meet her instead I had a disaster punt instead! Let's just say the AW pics and her although same girl were obviously very flattering  :angry:

Offline socks

That's confused me - sounds on the one hand that you saw her but she wasn't as good as her pictures and on the other that you didn't see her but now know that she doesn't look like her pictures :unknown:

xerxes69

Those black bra pics could have broken photoshop

Blackberry

That's confused me - sounds on the one hand that you saw her but she wasn't as good as her pictures and on the other that you didn't see her but now know that she doesn't look like her pictures :unknown:

I wanted to see Kendra however I couldn't so saw someone else and the someone else did not look like her pictures. I've not met Kendra yet although Leeds has far from impressed me so far!

Offline socks

I wanted to see Kendra however I couldn't so saw someone else and the someone else did not look like her pictures. I've not met Kendra yet although Leeds has far from impressed me so far!
Ah righto, thanks Blackberry, better luck next time!!