Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: the forces finest ?  (Read 1538 times)

Online timsussex

External Link/Members Only

seems one of our boys in blue was advertising himself on AW

to make things worse he was on sick leave at the time !

Offline Titti Tatti

Nice of them to include a picture of the local brothel.

Offline Plan R

Let me guess

Car Meets
Domination (giving)
Humiliation (giving)
Moresomes
Role Play
Spanking (giving)
Uniforms
Voyeurism

Online Sibiu

I also see he's fallen on his sword. Ouch! I wonder if this has put him out of action.

Offline NelsonH

Oh, that's how we are fixing knife crimes.  Give the Police swords.

Offline DrConners

Let me guess

Car Meets
Domination (giving)
Humiliation (giving)
Moresomes
Role Play
Spanking (giving)
Uniforms
Voyeurism

Brilliant  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Offline peter purves

I was going to ask, 'I wondered how they found out?'

Then I read:

"He is the second Sus-sex Police officer to have been caught advertising his services as a prostitute in less than two years."
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

cunningpunt

Wait. I can sell sex, I don't just have to buy it?!

Or does that only happen if I have a large truncheon and offer protection?

Offline Happylad

It would be interesting to hear exactly how he was unmasked.  Normally the Profiles of male prossies can only be accessed by female members seeking service, so either there is at least one naughty girl on the Sussex Force, or same male PC is masquerading undercover as a female seeking services on AW.   

If they tried as hard to catch proper criminals there might be a lot less crime in Sussex.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Offline winkywanky

It would be interesting to hear exactly how he was unmasked.  Normally the Profiles of male prossies can only be accessed by female members seeking service, so either there is at least one naughty girl on the Sussex Force, or same male PC is masquerading undercover as a female seeking services on AW.   

If they tried as hard to catch proper criminals there might be a lot less crime in Sussex.

Perhaps his selling point was wearing his uniform on a meet? A lot of girls like a man in uniform. He'd have probably got away with it if he hadn't so dismally failed to make his punter cum  :lol:

Offline MilleMiglia

I'm guessing they didn't know to begin with. I imagine that he was noticed to be up and about whilst on sick leave, someone got suspicious, and it went from there.

Offline Moresomes

Let me guess

Car Meets
Domination (giving)
Humiliation (giving)
Moresomes
Role Play
Spanking (giving)
Uniforms
Voyeurism

Never met him. Honest guv.