Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Active Huge tit ebony/mixed  (Read 2351 times)

Offline liluzivertz

Hi guys,

seen Juice Rose a fair few times and she was great but a bit too samey so looking for something new,

was looking at Roxylovexxx has anyone seen her? Read a little on her thread just want some other opinions if possible :)

External Link/Members Only

Looked at busty dekota but no longer seems active.

Also been looking at Andy & Jen, anyone recommend them? External Link/Members Only

Any other suggestions welcome! Thank you

Offline Sinz

How about you share your experiences ? before asking for more suggestions and leeching ?

After all you have been on here for 3 years.....

Offline liluzivertz

no problem mate.

How am i leeching? i'm asking for suggestions as can't find much about.

Juice Rose: nice girl, huge tits nipples are small though and she doesn't let you suck them much but will let you play as much as you like. Amazing sight in missionary when she has them pressed together. She likes you to do the work. Would see her again just because of her beautiful huge boobs and not bad looking either.

Thanks.

Offline Sinz

How am i leeching? i'm asking for suggestions as can't find much about.

In the 3 years you have been here, you have been reading reviews on UKP to decide on your punts I suppose. But you never bothered to leave any reviews - therefore leeching.

And I would imagine Juicy Rose is not the only WG you have punted.

Offline liluzivertz

I haven't been using my account a great lot since I signed up. She's the only punt I have had in England. Had some in Asia also.

Thanks

Offline Sinz

I haven't been using my account a great lot since I signed up. She's the only punt I have had in England. Had some in Asia also.

Thanks

Thanks for clearing that up

Offline iluvebonys

Ive seen Andy&jem,lovely easy going couple,massive natural tits nice booty and shes bloody gorgeous

Offline Sinz

Ive seen Andy&jem,lovely easy going couple,massive natural tits nice booty and shes bloody gorgeous

But I suppose they are not worth a review.

Offline zornj

Gina brown in Kent wow !!! See her while back amazing !!! I need to do a review I will put 1 up she’s 1 to put on your to do list trust me

Offline PleadInsanity

Gina brown in Kent wow !!! See her while back amazing !!! I need to do a review I will put 1 up she’s 1 to put on your to do list trust me

Not amazing for everyone it seems, sounds like a vindictive lazy fucker:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62025.0

Offline zornj

My experience with her was very different she was very eager to please and she did

Offline Sinz

My experience with her was very different she was very eager to please and she did

Which WG are you referring to ?

Online randyrobert

Bit partial to large titted ebonies myself:
I have seen Gina Brown a few times in the past-she was great-apart from her fake tits which were a bit hard. She seems to have left AW and no longer tours and uses just her own website and Twitter. So it would need a trip down to darkest Kent…

Another Kentish Ebony with massive tits (natural)  I have seen now calls herself MariahLyn (External Link/Members Only) -lovely girl –squirts like a fire hose, but I found the sex a bit MEH.

Another I saw a few time and liked was Ebony belle-who dropped out for a long while but now seems to be working again (this time as Ebony curves External Link/Members Only) not seen her for an age but really enjoyed her.

And then there is Ebony goddess (External Link/Members Only) I can recommend her but her profile seems a bit inactive so it’s not clear if she is still working. She is gorgeous with lovely soft tits.

Then as you mentioned there was Dakota (External Link/Members Only -saw her a very long time ago-impressive rack-and good punt if I recall.

And also The tall mistress (External Link/Members Only) saw her way back before her prices got out of sight-but she was good.

And another who tours a lot  is Roxy love (External Link/Members Only) have enjoyed those puppies a couple of times.

Looking back at the list (thanks for the mamaies)  I wonder if it’s the ebony or the tits I go for?

Offline zornj

Which WG are you referring to ?

Gina brown ( and yh her tits are pretty solid to be fair but the body on it is 10/10 for me her pics on her site don’t do her any justice )

Offline Sinz

Gina brown ( and yh her tits are pretty solid to be fair but the body on it is 10/10 for me her pics on her site don’t do her any justice )

Any chance of a review of your experience ?