Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best BBW's and SSBBW on AdultWork  (Read 6751 times)

Offline BlueRock

Don't bother with English Busty blonde. Saw her once in desperation as Coventry is dead. She's massive and a crap punt.
Personally I like bigger women but not exclusively I do prefer big tits, thighs and a round arse. I don't like tiny tits and gappy legs but know plenty who love an athletic built girl. It'd be boring and hard to get a punt if we all liked the same.  Some of these so called bbws are just grossly overweight though. I mean I'm no stranger to a size 18 woman but they gotta carry it well.

brandonpete

Don't bother with English Busty blonde. Saw her once in desperation as Coventry is dead. She's massive and a crap punt.
Personally I like bigger women but not exclusively I do prefer big tits, thighs and a round arse. I don't like tiny tits and gappy legs but know plenty who love an athletic built girl. It'd be boring and hard to get a punt if we all liked the same.  Some of these so called bbws are just grossly overweight though. I mean I'm no stranger to a size 18 woman but they gotta carry it well.

Strange that Bluerock because I had two great punts..One with her...like being on a 'Water bed' or on a bouncing castle and when she sat on my face it was the first time ever that i had to forcibly get her off me as I was sufforcating...the other time was with her and her mate and this time I got them to 'Sandwich me'..brilliant..heavy, sweaty and brilliant...another two ticked off the old 'Bucket list'..2 hours of joy!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Sorry to jump in on this thread. I've not seen the woman you mention so can't comment. I do agree with what you are saying though, I do occasionally like a size 8 though for a change, I'm not really into women who are in the middle, but there are exceptions. Curvaceous Candy and the black one mentioned on the first posts are way too big for me and small tits as well, no point shagging a big girl if they don't at least have a big pair.

Offline BlueRock

BrandonPete luckily she may of been OK when you saw her but she was crap on my punt and too fat for me. I saw her mate too on the tour before she was better but bloody hell those two used to see clients back to back on their Coventry tours it was a real "come in get on with it and sod off" making me think she was expecting another client. Coventry is pants and I think these tourers take full advantage of the surge of punters.