Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT-THAI NANCY  (Read 2237 times)

Still-alive

AT LAST, A DECENT FUCKING PUNT! :rolleyes: :P :yahoo:
I needed one to soothe away the PTSD I was suffering from after the hideous Lexilou! :vomit:

( For those wondering how I can put up so many reviews in a short time, simple answer is the OH is away for a while so the mouse is playing, but she will be back soon and then my punting will sadly drop back to once in a blue moon. )

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl is from the same stable as LOVE THAI SUSIE who I already put a review about. They rotate around every few weeks so I knew that Nancy had replaced Suzy, and as I had enjoyed my time with Suzy so much I wanted to check Nancy out too. Phoned her in the morning for an afternoon 30 minute appointment, comms excellent, she asked if I’d seen her before and I explained about Suzy and asked if it was the same house, and she said it was.
An hour before the meet she texted to ask me to confirm I was still coming, which I replied to. I rang again, as requested, when I parked up to let her know I was in the street, then made my way to the house.
She opened the door wearing a lacy black mini dress, very attractive looking, big smile, definitely the girl in the two pics but I don’t think the pics do her justice, maybe because of the rather odd camera angle, she is nicer looking in the flesh certainly.
Originally Love Thai seemed to only offer massage with HR but they seem to have moved on with their AW ads and full service, so I expected a bit more and wasn’t disappointed. We did the paperwork, £60 for the half hour, then she left me to get undressed and came back with a condom. She stripped off as I lay on the bed and it was well worth watching, very nice toned body, then she said she would give me a massage first, unlike Suzy who did a massage with happy beginning. I lay face down and she massaged me using just a little oil, a bit different technique to Suzy but still very professional, and more attention paid to leg muscles, arms and feet, and including shiatsu on the scalp. ( No, that is not a small hairy dog! ) This lasted about 15 minutes, then she told me to roll over and started stroking my cock. She said “Ooh, big cock, I like.” Now not being one to brag I will confess to being dead average in that department so I said that to her but she insisted “No. Is BIG cock, I like BIG cock!” And believe me, having an attractive naked Thai girl skilfully fondling your cock while making out that it’s the most impressive sex pistol she’s ever seen does wonders for your self esteem even if you do know she’s really talking bollocks for your benefit.

After a little more teasing she slipped the condom on me and started giving me OW, which I lay back and enjoyed, then she looked up at me and asked “You want to lick my pussy?” Well not being the type to offend a lady by refusing such a kind offer I said yes and next thing my head was between her thighs and we enjoyed a pleasant session of 69, me licking her very clean and fresh clit and fondling her boobs while her head bobbed up and down as she gave me oral.

After a few minutes of this she turned round and said “You want me on top?” Normally I prefer mish or doggy, positions where I control the pace, but the thought of watching her rather lovely tits bouncing had me agreeing, so she straddled me and slid my cock in with a long “OOOOH!”,  ( flattering again! ) then she started to ride me slowly in cowgirl. I had thought of switching to doggy after a while, but it felt so good I just let her ride, and soon she started to quicken the pace, and boy could she move those hips, she was like a sewing machine. I soon felt the tingle building, but I just thought “To hell!” and went with it until I emptied myself very ecstatically into her, grasping her bouncing hips as I came. At my age I sometimes find it hard to cum in a condom and ask to be finished by hand, a lot seems to depend on the girl and whether she pushes my buttons, and this girl certainly pushed the lot.

Afterwards, she cleaned me up and I dressed and left a happy man. The session didn’t last quite the full half hour, maybe 25 mins, but I didn’t care, it was a good punt, and she did offer me that I could take a shower there before I left, so I would have been there longer than 30 minutes if I’d accepted. On reflection, I rather wish I’d said yes as she would have probably come in with me. The only downside was that she didn’t kiss, she explained that normally she would but she had a slightly sore throat that day and didn’t want to pass anything on, whether that was true or an excuse I don’t know, although as kissing is not listed on her likes I suspect she doesn’t do it, but to be honest she was so good at everything else I didn’t worry about it.

I would now like to meet the third girl in the trio when she takes over, but whether I will get the chance to make it a hat trick I don’t know. I personally consider these girls to be a very welcome addition to the rather bleak punting across Teesside, long may they stay and prosper.

Pros:- Very attractive
          Good massage
          Clean, toned body
          Good comms
          Pleasant attitude, friendly girl.
          Very flattering about my average size cock.
          Good location, discrete entrance and exit

Cons:- Only one really, lack of kissing

Would I go to her again? Definitely.

Looking4fun

Looks like your persistence had paid off, sounds like you had a good punt,
covered oral & no kissing will put a lot of punters off though

Offline Knight Templar

Good review , it might make  a trip stockton worth while,  if both the girls are good as each other .
 :thumbsup:

Still-alive

Good review , it might make  a trip stockton worth while,  if both the girls are good as each other .
 :thumbsup:

From reading your two reviews, KT, I would have thought they were right up your street. They are different but equally good in my eyes. TBH I am now getting turned on to the idea of Thai WGs being the best, something to do with the attitude and the fact that they always seem so toned body wise, maybe something to do with all the genuine massage they perform as opposed to the rub a dub of English WGs.

Offline Knight Templar

From reading your two reviews, KT, I would have thought they were right up your street. They are different but equally good in my eyes. TBH I am now getting turned on to the idea of Thai WGs being the best, something to do with the attitude and the fact that they always seem so toned body wise, maybe something to do with all the genuine massage they perform as opposed to the rub a dub of English WGs.

+1

to be honest I  tend to lean towards  a massage with a HE  ,  the old man doesn't stand to attention as long as he used to  so when I visit a WG  and the time  it takes to get the rubber mac on  he has lost the horn,
where with all the teasing etc from a good oily massage I last longer and the HE can be just as good . If only there was a few more who done the nude b2B , but  you  have to live with whats out there .

Great review though  :thumbsup:

Offline Tiger63

Thanks mate that's a great review

Offline Moresomes

Great review.
Unfortunately a bit out of my normal punting zone, but a rattling, (no pun intended ) good read. 

Offline 3rdManIn

What was the area like? Safe to park? Discrete?

Still-alive

What was the area like? Safe to park? Discrete?

Quiet suburban street, well more a long cul de sac really. Perfectly safe to park and discrete because as I explained, you use the back entrance to the house, and I have never seen anyone at the back of the houses. The houses are arranged in short terraces, so once you go around the corner nobody at the front could tell which house you went into.