Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I don't understand this  (Read 1260 times)

Offline dino1990

diamonds today:

grace and Cassy both working Gateshead quayside, Zara is down as Gateshead. I texted Diamonds and asked about zara (times didn't fit) and they confirmed she is working at the Gateshead quayside flat. Does that mean they have 3 girls at same place today?

Offline Third Man

lets not start on the 2/3 girls in flats stuff again. there was enough at new year.

Offline johnny34

diamonds today:

grace and Cassy both working Gateshead quayside, Zara is down as Gateshead. I texted Diamonds and asked about zara (times didn't fit) and they confirmed she is working at the Gateshead quayside flat. Does that mean they have 3 girls at same place today?

2 flats, gateshead & gateshead quayside.
Looks like Zara in the gateshead flat.
In the gateshead quayside flat it looks like 4 girls today, 2 on early shift & 2 on later shift.

Offline dino1990

dimaonds told me zara was in the gateshead quayside flat (they gave me the address via text).

Offline johnny34

dimaonds told me zara was in the gateshead quayside flat (they gave me the address via text).

If thats the address diamonds gave you thats where she'll be. They may change the location of the girls on the day but the above info is what there website shows. Have a good punt  :D

Offline dino1990

na fuck that, 2 girls is okay in a flat but 3. Especially when i've fucked 2 of them already.

Offline Destootoo

I seen Zara today at 12 and I dont think there was anyone else around.

Offline The_Don

I seen Zara today at 12 and I dont think there was anyone else around.

If you have the time please do a review?