Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darlington massage and more scene  (Read 2485 times)

Offline Emptysac

Can anyone give me some advice on the Darlington scene.  I will be in the area for a few days before Christmas and I'm hoping to have some fun as well.

I've scrolled through some reviews. 

External Link/Members Only

Gets a few mentions as does a place called natureland and jasmines (though not sure if these are still active as recent reviews are sparse).

I'm looking for a half decent massage with at least HE but if the girl is young and pretty enough I could be persuaded to upgrade to b2b)

Any advice/recommendations greatly appreciated.

Offline catweazle

Natureland is no more.

Personally l prefer the Darlington Chinese place to Jasmines  although it's very public  - but if you're not from the area  that may not bother you.

Offline Emptysac

What are the girls like.  Young old?  Do they rotate or are they the same girls all the time?

Offline nerascal

Natureland long since gone courtesy of Durham constabulary

Jasmine's tends to be older ladies but going back a couple of years has had the occasional stunning younger girl

As said Bondgate Chinese place is the best. Consistently good girls.

Offline MagpieToon

What are the girls like.  Young old?  Do they rotate or are they the same girls all the time?

They rotate, but the few times I have been there it was always someone different, young to mature but always with excellent bodies. Highly recommended.

Offline catweazle

They do rotate,  but several of the better  girls return regularly.

Offline Emptysac

Thanks guys if I do partake I will report back.