Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ev@ Olson  (Read 551 times)

Offline shilheadd

Hello,

First time punt and I'm seriously considering her:

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone tried her before? I can't seem to find any reviews anywhere, as is the case with most vivastreet models.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She's not a model mate, she's a prossie and she's on Viva Street, you pay your money and take your chance.

Offline Sar-Major

Probably a Rom...................... :scare: :scare: :scare:

Pays ya money & Takes ya chance................................ :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MasterChief

Never seen her, probably a Rom, probably a waste of money, but you never know till you try.

Same goes for this one External Link/Members Only but boy does she give me the horn, going to have a punt with £40 this afternoon, probably a waste of money but hey ho

Offline shilheadd

Never seen her, probably a Rom, probably a waste of money, but you never know till you try.

Same goes for this one External Link/Members Only but boy does she give me the horn, going to have a punt with £40 this afternoon, probably a waste of money but hey ho

Could you give us some feedback on whether she's real or not if you decide to take the plunge :)

Offline MasterChief

Could you give us some feedback on whether she's real or not if you decide to take the plunge :)

Called and text a couple of times, but no luck getting hold of her, if I ever see her I will let you know

Offline Sar-Major

Called and text a couple of times, but no luck getting hold of her, if I ever see her I will let you know

You've probably got more fekin chance seeing Lord Lucan riding fekin Shergar than meeting her......................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac