Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyNatalie85 - Camden  (Read 2959 times)

4 review(s) for NaughtyNatalie85 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Analist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£130 for an hour incall

I was tempted by her profile description, including-
Love ANAL and Have Full Fuckable Ass
Q. I'm well endowed, will anal still be offered?   A. Yes, I'm able to take any size.

The cherry on the cake was multiple positive feedback by UKP regular davidgood. I like david's reviews and we have similar interests so anyone worthy of his repeat custom was definitely worth a visit.

Initial comms by text were efficient and friendly, and she confirmed A was on offer (many profiles may state it is but it magically disappears once the booking starts). Made an hour booking and went by tube to Camden. Her apartment was just a couple of minutes walk from the station. She says she lives elsewhere and rents the place for incalls. Spartan but given it's just for business perfectly adequate and clean.

The profile says 'sexy wild Goth girl'. I'd say she's more of a mellowed Goth girl who's grown out of it which is a good thing as there were no weird piercings or unnatural skin tone, only some tasteful tattoos. She is on the larger side, size 12 with a belly, but more than makes up for it with her friendly and enthusiastic service.

We started with some DFK while undressing, then lay on the bed and played with each other. I was pleased to find she was already quite wet, with her own juices as I found out while licking her out. While she was giving me deep oral without, I was playing with her clit and finger fucking her pussy. She was enjoying it and came, after which she put the condom on and rode me cowgirl style. Then switched to missionary and next to the anticipated anal. She guided me in without the need for extra lube, nice and tight and enjoyed my measured strokes. Finally pulled out and came by oral. Had time for a nice chat before leaving.

Great punt to start off 2018, wish the rest of the year will be as good. Highly recommended if you value good service from someone who is natural and looks like they're enjoying themselves as well.   

« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 01:16:29 pm by Analist »

Offline OutForJustice80

I like the photos with a wig on but with this sort of submissive type I like hair pulling as well so probably not for me. Thanks for the review though. Did she deepthroat or allow you to face fuck her at all?

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. You say you came by oral but she says she doesn't do CIM for health reasons - was it CIM, facial or COB?

Sorry to be explicit - just be helpful to know.

Offline Analist

Regarding the questions-

Hairpulling- I didn't try it, so you'd have to ask if it's on offer.

Oral- I did not facefuck her. We were mainly lying on the bed 69 fashion, she was gobbling me while I fingerfucked her pretty deep.
At the end, I came through a mix of oral and wanking. It was not CIM or facial, again I was lying down and it just came out as a spurt.

Offline davidgood

Thank you for your kind words Analist. I am pleased you enjoyed your meeting with Natalie and took the time to do a review.

Yes, I have seen her a few times over the years when she did in-calls at hotels. It is good she now has a well located flat to offer regular in-calls.

I enjoy my meetings with her as she speaks English, dresses to please me and she definitely enjoys anal action which for me is more important than some other things she does not do.

Regards,

davidgood