Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 30 mins?  (Read 984 times)

gillis01

Right, so I have finally decided on the girl. Made contact over email, seen the reviews and ready...
However should I go for 1/2 hour?
Pros;
my first time so if it is awkward and weird then I get out quicker.
It is cheaper.
Won't feel ripped off.

Cons;
I want to enjoy myself at a comfortable pace.
Would like some time to build up to arousal. 
I rarely cum quickly so half hour could just be a blue ball experience.

I would especially like to hear from experinced punters and wg's opinons

Cheers!

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
Book for half an hour and ask for the option to extend. Or ask her if she does a 45 min rate, if you don't think you will cum in half an hour. :)

Offline wristjob

Book for half an hour and ask for the option to extend. Or ask her if she does a 45 min rate, if you don't think you will cum in half an hour. :)

This!

Punting is different to a GF. For a long time I always finished very quickly with a new girl so it could be over before you know it and if there's no round 2 in you then you are sat there like a lemon or decide to go early. First time will never go to plan and it can be awkward.

I started off on 30 minutes but often came too quick. I moved up to hours and got a 2nd go in but had too many crap girls so went for 30 with option to extend. At the moment I'm happy with 30 minutes but I'm finding I want to fit more things in and it's getting a bit cramped. It's something you will only know when you get there and find out what works for you. If you feel the first time won't be the last time then I'd say it doesn't matter to an extent. and it's a learning experience.

Offline Marmalade

I mostly prefer half hours especially on the first meeting.
Some thoughts (a bit general, just my opinion/experience) :

Except for clockwork prossies, a half hour is more likely to run over than an hour; and an hour is more likely to run under. So a half hour is better value. Paying three figures, for me, seems to suggest that punting is a more important part of life than it really is or should be. BUt if £120 is nothing to you, so be it; if you pay more than £120 I'm saying nothing (rolley-eyes emoticon).
Most prossies offer a better rate for the hour, so if you know you want to spend that long with her, an hour works out better value.
An hour needs some planning. Either by you (assuming you can take the lead) or her. This is why some prossies actually prefer half-hours (more mindless, less hassle).
Many prossies don't have enough to hold my interest for an hour. They are not that bright or imaginative, in or out of bed* (especially when you have seen a few hundred). The ones that are can be sifted out in half an hour and hotlisted for a future punt.
Prossies are pretty expert at wasting time (especially when it is your time for them to waste). Having a half hour is a disincentive to waste time as there is stil an implicit requirement to "do the business". I usually have a mental shopping list ready, keep a discreet eye on my watch, and plan the amount of time I want for warm up (if any), oral, fucking, and cumming. Chit-chat ("her personality lol") is nice if she is so inclined on her time (after the 30-minute mark). As I said, most prossies that are not on tight appointments will happily run over a bit with a half hour. An hour gives them too easy excuse time for freshening up afterwards, gracing you with their life-story and (for outcalls) nursing a drink you have been generous enough to provide as if they had saved up and paid for it themselves. Always have a plan. Always take the lead (politely, smilingly, nicely, gentlemanly even, but quite clearly and firmly - she'll soon tell you if anything you expect is not on her "likes" list!) Most of them like this. Saves them having to think.
Unless you like GFF (girl friend 'fantasy'), two well-priced half-hours can come to the same as an hour, and you can two girls for the same expenditure (eg one in the afternoon and one in the evening). A fresh fanny can be quite a turn-on after one you've already fucked senseless that day, so better experience.
If you've followed the "save her having to think" rule mentioned above, and decide at a later date to book her for an hour, she will be happily primed and welcome the oppportunity to lie on her back and get fucked without worrying about what she needs to do to "please" you.

*I should say "on bed" (how many prossies do you know that do it in bed??)

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 02:11:40 am by Marmalade »

Toshiba

I mostly prefer half hours especially on the first meeting.
Some thoughts (a bit general, just my opinion/experience) :

Except for clockwork prossies, a half hour is more likely to run over than an hour; and an hour is more likely to run under. So a half hour is better value. Paying three figures, for me, seems to suggest that punting is a more important part of life than it really is or should be. BUt if £120 is nothing to you, so be it; if you pay more than £120 I'm saying nothing (rolley-eyes emoticon).
Most prossies offer a better rate for the hour, so if you know you want to spend that long with her, an hour works out better value.
An hour needs some planning. Either by you (assuming you can take the lead) or her. This is why some prossies actually prefer half-hours (more mindless, less hassle).
Many prossies don't have enough to hold my interest for an hour. They are not that bright or imaginative, in or out of bed* (especially when you have seen a few hundred). The ones that are can be sifted out in half an hour and hotlisted for a future punt.
Prossies are pretty expert at wasting time (especially when it is your time for them to waste). Having a half hour is a disincentive to waste time as there is stil an implicit requirement to "do the business". I usually have a mental shopping list ready, keep a discreet eye on my watch, and plan the amount of time I want for warm up (if any), oral, fucking, and cumming. Chit-chat ("her personality lol") is nice if she is so inclined on her time (after the 30-minute mark). As I said, most prossies that are not on tight appointments will happily run over a bit with a half hour. An hour gives them too easy excuse time for freshening up afterwards, gracing you with their life-story and (for outcalls) nursing a drink you have been generous enough to provide as if they had saved up and paid for it themselves. Always have a plan. Always take the lead (politely, smilingly, nicely, gentlemanly even, but quite clearly and firmly - she'll soon tell you if anything you expect is not on her "likes" list!) Most of them like this. Saves them having to think.
Unless you like GFF (girl friend 'fantasy'), two well-priced half-hours can come to the same as an hour, and you can two girls for the same expenditure (eg one in the afternoon and one in the evening). A fresh fanny can be quite a turn-on after one you've already fucked senseless that day, so better experience.
If you've followed the "save her having to think" rule mentioned above, and decide at a later date to book her for an hour, she will be happily primed and welcome the oppportunity to lie on her back and get fucked without worrying about what she needs to do to "please" you.

*I should say "on bed" (how many prossies do you know that do it in bed??)

You wont get better advice than this, all true and simply sums this hobby up when starting out

Offline CBPaul

Good post by Marmalade, sums it up perfectly.

OP, if you go for 30 mins make sure there is a possibility of extending beforehand - if shes on a conveyor belt system you may be disappointed. If you reckon 30 mins isn't enough for you to cum you need to decide how important it is, ending with blue balls may make the whole thing a total waste of time and money. 

Rochdull lad

*I should say "on bed" (how many prossies do you know that do it in bed??) [/i]

I visited this one External Link/Members Only about 7 years ago, when she had a slightly different nickname, and was pleasantly surprised that the whole session took place beneath her duvet.  It made it feel a more natural GFE for one who admits to being on the fluffier end of the punting spectrum.

As I've mentioned before, rather than going for Overnights [when, of course, most of your time in the bedroom is spent "in", rather than on the bed], I'm now a fan of the 4-hour sessions offered by one of my Regulars, the last 60 - 90 minutes of which we now spend under the duvet.  As a fluffy, I thought I was being a bit pushy before first suggesting this a couple of visits ago but remembered the mantra of this Board, that I am the customer, and found there was no objection from the Regular.