Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What does bareback feels like?  (Read 16157 times)

brislex

I mean, I have always used condoms and will continue to do so, does bareback really a lot better?

Offline Boundless

I mean, I have always used condoms and will continue to do so, does bareback really a lot better?
Yes, it's a lot better!

Like the difference between a black and white telly and a colour one!

vorian

SirFrank

There's fuck all like bareback but don't try it with a WG. He who sticks his hand in the beehive will get more than a finger full of honey

Offline hendrix

Sherbert07

What never?!

Amen to all the above (except I haven't stuck my cock in an apple pie!)

Offline CBPaul

Yes it feels loads better. As others have said though, not with a prossie.

What is it with you today V, first you ruined my lunch with a reminder of Abdul's nob n' bollocks pic and now I'm right off apple pie.   :D

vorian

Yes it feels loads better. As others have said though, not with a prossie.

What is it with you today V, first you ruined my lunch with a reminder of Abdul's nob n' bollocks pic and now I'm right off apple pie.   :D

Apologies :hi: ;)

gldrowranger

Try it on your girlfriend, wife, or maybe some one night stands but NEVER on WG's!

brislex

No bareback with WG, got it, I won't anyway.

One more question, how does OWO compare with bareback? Now that I had many times lol

Offline maxxblue

Try it on your girlfriend, wife, or maybe some one night stands but NEVER on WG's!

A WG who doesn't do bareback is less likely to be infected with a STI than "some one night stands"!

Offline stayer

Nothing beats a good OWO. The best I ever had was from a Czech girl in Vivas Massage several years ago. The sensations went from the tip of my cock down to my feet, just fantastic how she somehow hit the sweet spot.

Offline Northerndave666

No bareback with WG, got it, I won't anyway.

One more question, how does OWO compare with bareback? Now that I had many times lol

Give up punting, get into a l.term r/ship, get tested if you like and if you are both all clear, get her on the pill and fill yer boots !

Offline mattylondon

Give up punting, get into a l.term r/ship, get tested if you like and if you are both all clear, get her on the pill and fill yer boots !
Pretty sound advice, actually! Far too sensible.  :D :thumbsup:

Offline tbrad

about 100x better than sex with a condom

Mwtp

I've only tried it with 2 girls, never a wg.  The first I had zero concerns about, the second I had concerns about after, so got checked out a few months after.  All clear though, nothing to worry about.

It's great though.  You'd love it.

Mwtp

I'd honestly prefer that, but the whole long term relationship is for people with adequate social skills :P

richie

I'd honestly prefer that, but the whole long term relationship is for people with adequate social skills :P

Practice, practice, practice and eventually you'll crack it. Failing which find a moose that's really needy and show her a little attention, they crack easiest  :D

Offline Stiltskin

I must be one of the few that doesn't feel much difference. Maybe my cock is not that sensitive, but I've still been blessed with the ability to come in under 10 seconds, with the right girl of course.

Offline wristjob

Like warm Apple Pie.   :D

Nah, that's rubbish. You wanna put some pieces of liver in a glass or you could try on a cow heart connected to a car battery (don't use the mains).

Offline threechilliman

Nah, that's rubbish. You wanna put some pieces of liver in a glass or you could try on a cow heart connected to a car battery (don't use the mains).

Fuckin' hell!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline dandaley

A WG who doesn't do bareback is less likely to be infected with a STI than "some one night stands"!

+1

k

He who sticks his hand in the beehive will get more than a finger full of honey
Eat your heart out Confucious, we have a new standard.

James999

It's like Fucking a Troll  :timeout:

Hidden Image/Members Only

JV547845

I may well only ever have had girlfriends with cavernous snatches but it doesn't feel much different for me.

Offline mattylondon

It's like Fucking a Troll  :timeout:

I'm inclined to agree, when I read such stupid fucking questions on a punting forum.  :rolleyes:

Offline Matium

No wife? No girlfriend?

Silly question.

Offline Anallover6969

Agree with the replies, it is awsome, especially Anal (no better feeling than when you shoot your load up there).

Why not try

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm sure she's clean  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:, I mean she's quite new to this lark.  :scare:

Offline maxxblue

Have you seen how many views she's had on AW - over 20 million!

Offline smiths

Have you seen how many views she's had on AW - over 20 million!

Yes she is a well known dirt bag. :vomit:

Offline Matium

Agree with the replies, it is awsome, especially Anal (no better feeling than when you shoot your load up there).

Why not try

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm sure she's clean  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:, I mean she's quite new to this lark.  :scare:

1 hour bareback = £250, what she really means is 1 hour Russian Roulette = £250.

Too many people have forgotten the reality of AIDS.

Offline willie loman

What is the reality of aids, one would expect after 35 years of an epidemic to have heard of one famous heterosexual man , or any hetero to have died of aids in Britain. Plenty of gay men and drug-users have gone, but that's a different issue.

rolf32313

Bareback feels much better than protected but in my experience of working in a GUM Clinic during my Jnr training years while the 30 seconds (Lets face it if you haven't BB before you will blow your load in 30s) will be great, the next few weeks/month will be a nightmare of worry and it's probably not worth it but it's a personal choice.

Statistically your chances of contracting HIV from hetro sex is low, this is about 2:1000 chance the SP has HIV in UK (probably higher as you are fcuking a higher than normal risk group) and then if you get unlucky and BB the one that does have it, their is a 1:2000 chance you will contract it from her. So if you want to play the probability game your risk is about 1:1,000,000 per encounter (about 50 times less likely that you dying in a car collision) but these are just averages and some strains/stages of infection this can be as low as 1:3 chance of contracting although these strains rare in Europe.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 10:20:23 am by rolf32313 »

Offline willie loman

And if you are circumcised the odds are even longer, I am happy to take my chance.

rolf32313

And if you are circumcised the odds are even longer, I am happy to take my chance.

Everyone needs to make their own risk-reward evaluation. As a doctor, the only thing I would say if you do BB SP regularly gets tested every few months, while HIV is an outlier (someone somewhere does get infected in the UK everyday so don't think you immune to this), I would be very surprised if you didn't test positive for things like Chlamydia at least once a year especially in metropolitan areas like London.

judgedredd

:scare:
20millilon views n counting
m shocked

Offline Northerndave666

What is the reality of aids, one would expect after 35 years of an epidemic to have heard of one famous heterosexual man , or any hetero to have died of aids in Britain. Plenty of gay men and drug-users have gone, but that's a different issue.

It's not 1985 when Aids was a death sentence (a la Rock Hudson), anti-viral drugs can give a HIV+ person 30-40 years of life and reduce it to a chronic illness. If anything the risks are as great now as they have ever been. You may look at a woman who looks in great nick, but could be HIV+ for years previously. In the past the risk of exposure to her would have been months from developing HIV, now it could be years.

rolf32313

It's not 1985 when Aids was a death sentence (a la Rock Hudson), anti-viral drugs can give a HIV+ person 30-40 years of life and reduce it to a chronic illness. If anything the risks are as great now as they have ever been. You may look at a woman who looks in great nick, but could be HIV+ for years previously. In the past the risk of exposure to her would have been months from developing HIV, now it could be years.
The risks come from people undiagnosed or those diagnosed but don't take their antiviral drugs. Someone on the correct antiviral mixture would have a very low to almost zero viral load which would make transmission almost impossible. That said it would be a brave man who played BB with her!

Tony Montana

I imagined the monty python nudge nudge sketch when I read the title.

potato

Its nice to see a doctor on board the forum that can give us a bit more of a medical insight into risks etc., so welcome rolf32313

As for BB, well from my memories back in the late 70's and early 80's it was so much better but not just because there was more feeling. It was also the ability to be able to swap what you were doing instantly and seamlessly - blow job to sex and back to blow job, 69 etc., without having to stop to roll another condom on (unless you only did covered oral). The plus side to condoms is the desensitisation probably helps some guys last a bit longer and thus sex can be prolonged and more varied.

I will be interested to see what these new super thin condoms are like when they become easier to get hold of. Though its hard to compare when BB was so long ago..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Its nice to see a doctor on board the forum that can give us a bit more of a medical insight into risks etc., so welcome rolf32313

Bareback feels much better than protected but in my experience of working in a GUM Clinic during my Jnr training years while the 30 seconds (Lets face it if you haven't BB before you will blow your load in 30s) will be great, the next few weeks/month will be a nightmare of worry and it's probably not worth it but it's a personal choice.

Indeed, specially one who has ACTUALLY worked  in a GUM Clinic.

Offline Matium

I imagined the monty python nudge nudge sketch when I read the title.

Nudge Nudge Wink Wink What's bare bare like? I mean you've been with a woman (gasp) haven't you?

"Man: 'Evening, squire!

Squire: (stiffly) Good evening.

Man: Is, uh,...Is your wife a goer, eh? Know whatahmean, know whatahmean, nudge nudge, know whatahmean, say no more?

Squire: I, uh, I beg your pardon?

Man: Your, uh, your wife, does she go, eh, does she go, eh?

Squire: (flustered) Well, she sometimes 'goes', yes.

Man: Aaaaaaaah bet she does, I bet she does, say no more, say no more, know whatahmean, nudge nudge?

Squire: (confused) I'm afraid I don't quite follow you.

Man: Follow me. Follow me. That's good, that's good! A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat!

Squire: Are you, uh,...are you selling something?

Man: SELLING! Very good, very good! Ay? Ay? Ay? (pause) Oooh! Ya wicked Ay! Wicked Ay! Oooh hooh! Say No MORE!

Squire: Well, I, uh....

Man: Is, your uh, is your wife a sport, ay?

Squire: Um, she likes sport, yes!

Man: I bet she does, I bet she does!

Squire: As a matter of fact she's very fond of cricket.

Man: 'Oo isn't? Likes games, eh? Knew she would. Likes games, eh? She's been around a bit, been around?

Squire: She has traveled, yes. She's from Scarsdale. (pause)

Man: SAY NO MORE!!

Man: Scarsdale, saynomore, saynomore, saynomore, squire!

Squire: I wasn't going to!

Man: Oh! Well, never mind. Dib dib? Is your uh, is your wife interested in....photography, ay? 'Photographs, ay', he asked him knowlingly?

Squire: Photography?

Man: Snap snap, grin grin, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more?

Squire: Holiday snaps, eh?

Man: They could be, they could be taken on holiday. Candid, you know, CANDID photography?

Squire: No, no I'm afraid we don't have a camera.

Man: Oh. (leeringly) Still, mooooooh, ay? Mwoohohohohoo, ay? Hohohohohoho, ay?

Squire: Look... are you insinuating something?

Man: Oh, no, no, no...yes.

Squire: Well?

Man: Well, you're a man of the world, squire.

Squire: Yes...

Man: I mean, you've been around a bit, you know, like, you've, uh.... You've 'done it'....

Squire: What do you mean?

Man: Well, I mean like,....you've SLEPT, with a lady....

Squire: Yes....

Man: What's it like?

The Architect

Just shop around til you find some decent condoms. Once you've found the right type to suit your cock, then in my opinion, there honestly isn't a huge amount of difference. Certainly not enough be anywhere near worth the risk anyway.

Sherbert07

Just shop around til you find some decent condoms. Once you've found the right type to suit your cock, then in my opinion, there honestly isn't a huge amount of difference. Certainly not enough be anywhere near worth the risk anyway.

So as a slight aside, does anyone here use their own condoms and not the pro$$ies ones? Ie take your own to use as a preference. Are Mates Skyns, any better for feeling? Do the WGs mind if you produce a sealed johnny from your pocket or your 'punting' bag haha as used in the C4 doc the other night  :D

Online webpunter

So as a slight aside, does anyone here use their own condoms and not the pro$$ies ones? Ie take your own to use as a preference. Are Mates Skyns, any better for feeling? Do the WGs mind if you produce a sealed johnny from your pocket or your 'punting' bag haha as used in the C4 doc the other night  :D
Durex nodders are shite.  Mates for me.  Generally take a few & let them take their pick.  No point rocking up with only one.  Can you see the reply - 'WTF only one ?'   Have had extended sessions & some girlies like to use new ones periodically.  As they reckon they suffer from wear & tear.  Plus you get to get to pick which type / size

The Architect

Yep, bring my own. Durex XL, bought from ebay.

I've never had a prossie complain, as long as you let them see it's a legit sealed packet, don't whip your cock out with it already on  :cool:

Offline willie loman

Rock was a gay man, I repeat my point you would expect at least one famous man or even someone in your social circle to have died from the disease, remember the posters? We were meant to be walking over the corpses on the way to work. Yet every time bb is mentioned, someone comes out with the phrase Russian roulette, which is a 6-1 chance of death, bareback sex, is less dangerous than cycling to work to mention but one activity, or diy in the home.

JV547845

So as a slight aside, does anyone here use their own condoms and not the pro$$ies ones? Ie take your own to use as a preference. A

Never had a problem either.   I always bring my own but don't always remember to get them out first.  Sometimes I just go with the flow and let them put a durex death grip 500 on me then smile outwardly and smirk inwardly if they get annoyed that I'm not coming fast enough for them.