Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The future of hotel punts.  (Read 899 times)

Offline kingfap1

With things not likely to go "back to normal" anytime soon it got me thinking. Hotels will re-open but the days of a discrete entrance to the hotel may be gone. It is highly likely that you will have to show a vaccine card and state your reason, or show a hotel key just to gain entry. Hotels will want to monitor the footfall into their premises. Could this be the end out the hotel punt as we know it.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 11:42:28 am by kingfap1 »

Offline Pablo02

I’ve managed to book hotel, apartments throughout jan and feb without showing key worker card etc
So I wouldn’t be too sure about that

Offline JontyR

It is highly likely that you will have to show a vaccine card and state your reason,

Is it? Hotels have been open throughout lockdown. It's not like a nightclub or arena where they are looking to increase massively capacity in inside facilities. Yes, I can imagine there will be the requirement for track and trace which may present different problems.

I may be talking claptrap so apologies if I am.

Offline Prince of Punts

I've been to a hotel in stoke on trent (think it was holiday inn) during lockdown. Booked via hotels.com and I've never seen a hotel so discrete.

Walked to reception with my mask on, said I booked on hotels.com and gave them the reference number, then they hand the keys and that was it. Didn't even ask me to confirm my name or deposit or anything.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I certainly hope not, can you imagine the losses to hotels without the revenue from sex workers, cheating spouses etc

Offline PaulRuff

Indeed, the Dayuse website is fucked!

:D

Offline Taggart

I’ve managed to book hotel, apartments throughout jan and feb without showing key worker card etc
So I wouldn’t be too sure about that

What’s a ‘key worker’ card 🤔
You don’t have to be a key work to use a hotel, still many valid reasons. Like a family funeral...😬

Offline JTChunk

I dot t think it’ll be affected at all to be fair.
I’ve guys working for me on jobs up and down the country checking into hotels throughout lockdown with no bother whatsoever.
Hospitality is desperate for business.

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
What’s a ‘key worker’ card 🤔
You don’t have to be a key work to use a hotel, still many valid reasons. Like a family funeral...😬

I recently travelled a long way from home with a valid reason including 3 nights hotel stay (booked by myself), I was not asked for proof of my reason although I had to sign a form on arrival declaring my reason for the stay and was not questioned during my train journey (nor when I booked tickets).

Offline Gordon Bennett

I think there is potentially a difference between how they are carrying on today and how they might be compelled or required to conduct their business going forwards. However, given many hotels have function rooms, gyms, bars, coffee houses etc it's difficult to see how such establishments could reasonably monitor all comings and goings.

Offline pa5151

Would likely require some QR code that you are vaccinated in the future, even though you're more likely to die from being hit by the number 37 bus if you're under 40.