Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ubuntu and adw  (Read 961 times)

Offline hawthorn123

can any help, started trying ubuntu,  it lets me get on ukpunting but wont  load adult work. am i missing somewhere in the settings.  thanks in advance

vw

can any help, started trying ubuntu,  it lets me get on ukpunting but wont  load adult work. am i missing somewhere in the settings.  thanks in advance

What browser ?   

Offline OakTree

What browser ?

I too think its a browser issue. Ubuntu is purely the operating system. I’ve never had trouble viewing this site or others on it in the past.

I’ve recently gone over to mint but to be honest I rarely use either nowadays.

vw

I too think its a browser issue. Ubuntu is purely the operating system. I’ve never had trouble viewing this site or others on it in the past.

I’ve recently gone over to mint but to be honest I rarely use either nowadays.

I prefer to use mint to Ubuntu

I use firefox by default but any issues flip over to chrome.

Offline OakTree

Yeah I quite like Mint. Over the years I’ve tried all sorts of flavours. Some of the old ones (most now gone) Red Hat, Suse Mandrake and Caldera. I used Ubuntu for a good while but Mint is my choice now if I ever do use it. I’m switched to Apple and iPads/iPhones now.

Offline hawthorn123

thanks for replies, using firefox, will try a different browser.

Gomez42

Chromium is a version of chrome without the Google stuff. It works well on a Debian platform, which Ubuntu is based on.

Offline Ahalfa Carling

Yup, sounds like a browser issue.

I use Opera on my Manjaro system. Great thing is that my OH really cannot get on with Opera so leaves my PC alone.

Offline wristjob

I use mint and chrome for ADW. I find Firefox is a pain in the add for memory leaking. OTOH some pages just don't render right with chrome. Anyway I use Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 (64-bit)

A few years while back there was some strange cookie problem on AW and it would only work if I opened it in an incognito window. Something that may be worth trying if you still have problems.

Offline hawthorn123

im still trying, got an old ubuntu and it wont  let me update.  going to try to download a newer version. just thought id try it because it uses less bandwith.

Offline theonlyfos

Ubuntu 18.04 is pretty good. Always use Chromium which works pretty well. Some of the videos can be a bit dodgy, but just download and play with VLC.

Offline Gazboy1

I use firefox browser on Ubuntu. Works fine. Make sure the codecs packages are up to date. When going on aw cam i have to allow flash to play also etc.