Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata & Isa - Brazilian Duo  (Read 974 times)

Offline cuteaznotter

Any intel on this pair? Searching the profile comes up with a different duo of ladies so must've been a profile switch or something. Decent AW reviews

Offline PLeisure

Any intel on this pair? Searching the profile comes up with a different duo of ladies so must've been a profile switch or something. Decent AW reviews
?????  :unknown:

Link?  :rolleyes:

Offline JackSaint

Here you go External Link/Members Only this profile has been around a while and featured a number of girls, they look phenomenal but the AW reviews go back to 2019 and I suspect covers a number of iterations, on my hotlist but location not my usual territory.

Offline Momodan38

Here you go External Link/Members Only this profile has been around a while and featured a number of girls, they look phenomenal but the AW reviews go back to 2019 and I suspect covers a number of iterations, on my hotlist but location not my usual territory.

Before you pull the trigger, I’m sure I’ve seen the attached pic on Diva and the girls were stated to be Russian, not Brazilians. I’ve tried digging around but I just can’t remember their agency names. Hopefully someone else could shed some light.

Hidden Image/Members Only