Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_Bianka (Portuguese Hottie) - Surbiton - incall  (Read 3816 times)

3 review(s) for Naughty_Bianka (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Muff licker

External Link/Members Only

Saw Bia today 30 minutes £60. Unusual punt as she is Portuguese but does not speak a word of English.

Arrived on time and was given door number smart 1930's style flats in Surbiton near assembly halls.
Bia met me at the door and i was pleasantly surprised she is the girl in the pictures. She is very slim poss size 6 to 8 small C cup breasts and no fat on her body.
This was the difficult bit as she does not speak any English at all.!! Bia was dressed in a wrap around top and tiger print knickers.
I exchanged the money and she stripped naked revealing her lovely body, great petite arse and shaven pussy.

We kissed although not DFK and she gave me OWO but she is pretty useless at it anyway i then sucked on her nipples and when they become hard they were very long like wire mails.
I then made my way down to her pussy and gave it a great licking bringing Bia to her first orgasm. She then gave me another BJ but as it wasn't that good i said pop the bag on and she did Cowgirl, after a few minutes of that i turned her around and pounded her in doggy, now i am not large but it did hurt her but i carried on hard pounding and shot my load into the bag.
She then cleaned me up whilst I fingered her very wet pussy so i thought i have time left so i went down again and licked her to another amazing orgasm LOL.

I then dressed and left. All in all a great punt from a pretty young girl no idea of age but i would say maybe late 20's Portuguese.

Looks 8.5/10
Body 9/10
VFM 9/10
Comms 10/10

Cons
Shit BJ
No English Texts ansered by maid

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Did she pay you for bringing her to such an amazing climax  :unknown: as you seem to be very proud of yourself for that achievement.

Offline Muff licker

You know what you are right i should have asked for a refund  :cool:

Offline Jonestown

Did she pay you for bringing her to such an amazing climax  :unknown: as you seem to be very proud of yourself for that achievement.

Muff is a top talent spotter, leave him alone, he knows how to bring the bacon home.

Offline bhudda

I had noticed she now had an aw profile and she does look cute. You're doing a fine job of reporting on the talent in the area. Just a quick question ... did she give you any qualms as to whether she was 18? She does look young. Or maybe i'm just old.

Offline Muff licker

I agree on her AW profile she looks very young but in person she is actually around 22. (my other 2 pictures are exactly her.
As i said on my review her BJ is useless and cannot speak any English but has a great young body and a tasty wet pussy

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BoShek

Good find OP :thumbsup: Right up my ally, added to my HL and will be visiting

Offline bhudda

I had a frustrating experience today (and yesterday but with a different lass and a different story). Tried to book this lass - all going well, time agreed etc and post code received. I then asked for the full address as the meet was only an hour away and they sent me the post code again. So I asked for the full address and got the response "can't you see it?". I said you've only sent me the post code. So they sent me the street name. So I asked for the house/flat number ... which they refused to give me until I got to the street.

I know this isn't particularly unusual but I'm sure they do it mainly so that they can accept bookings from 5 different blokes and just let in the first who arrives and ignore the rest - how many reports have we read of people getting no response when they call from just outside a wg's location? So I cancelled. They did send me some rather fetching photos of Bia though.     

Offline Muff licker

Hi bhudda

When I made the booking with The Portuguese girl they also gave me the post code to get outside their flat than when I was outside I had to call to be given the door number.
I thought it was strange and over complicated but it worked and I managed to get the shag

Offline thekman100

Hi bhudda

When I made the booking with The Portuguese girl they also gave me the post code to get outside their flat than when I was outside I had to call to be given the door number.
I thought it was strange and over complicated but it worked and I managed to get the shag

I've considered this the norm nowadays, very few give me the full address over text straight away. Some give the house number when outside via text, but some prefer a call to be guided in the final length. It's annoying when they are heavily accented and I am not getting what they are saying! Too many stories of wandering around with the phone to my ear looking at door numbers. Bit of a giveaway! lol.

Offline bhudda

Hi bhudda

Im sure its all fine unless 2 people want the same time ... in wbich case its pot luck who gets let in and who gets left outside fruitlessly ringing and wondering why theres no answer. I could understand maybe if i was booking a week in advance ... but an hour?

Anyway fell back on the old standby of a massage instead.

Offline Noiexpectyoutodie

External Link/Members Only

Saw Bia today 30 minutes £60. Unusual punt as she is Portuguese but does not speak a word of English.

Arrived on time and was given door number smart 1930's style flats in Surbiton near assembly halls.
Bia met me at the door and i was pleasantly surprised she is the girl in the pictures. She is very slim poss size 6 to 8 small C cup breasts and no fat on her body.
This was the difficult bit as she does not speak any English at all.!! Bia was dressed in a wrap around top and tiger print knickers.
I exchanged the money and she stripped naked revealing her lovely body, great petite arse and shaven pussy.

We kissed although not DFK and she gave me OWO but she is pretty useless at it anyway i then sucked on her nipples and when they become hard they were very long like wire mails.
I then made my way down to her pussy and gave it a great licking bringing Bia to her first orgasm. She then gave me another BJ but as it wasn't that good i said pop the bag on and she did Cowgirl, after a few minutes of that i turned her around and pounded her in doggy, now i am not large but it did hurt her but i carried on hard pounding and shot my load into the bag.
She then cleaned me up whilst I fingered her very wet pussy so i thought i have time left so i went down again and licked her to another amazing orgasm LOL.

I then dressed and left. All in all a great punt from a pretty young girl no idea of age but i would say maybe late 20's Portuguese.

Looks 8.5/10
Body 9/10
VFM 9/10
Comms 10/10

Cons
Shit BJ
No English Texts ansered by maid

Call me weird, but I LOVE her tits. Could suck on those all day

Offline snipertongue

Hi bhudda

Why do you keep saying she is Portuguese? She is Brazilian. Portuguese and Brazilian might speak the same language but it's hardly the same country...Geography 101 :)...

Offline markfin

I wanted to see Bianka today but the number is no longer there and I'm guessing she's already moved on !

Offline bhudda

According to her profile on aw she has reduced her rate for an hour to £90. Maybe i was a little hasty burning my bridges there  :rolleyes:

Offline Muff licker

I think an hour would be too long as she speaks no English I would opt for the £60 and extend if you like it

Offline markfin

Every time I look at her Adultwork Profile there is no number showing??

Offline bhudda

Offline Muff licker