Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Partygirl - ghosted / poss B+S attempt  (Read 283 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7446994) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Online SoapyTW

Had a flight from Stansted so was looking for some local fun. Thank you to Pilotman for spotting this one.... sadly don't go to plan though.

Links:
External Link/Members Only

Comms: Initially tried booking but was quoted prices her viva street prices that were £30 higher than AW. Wouldn't budge on that, so flipped over to a virtual number and tried again and was a bit more specific about where I saw advert and price. 150 for 1 hr confirmed. Initially booked for one time, then shifted by 10 minutes. No problem.

Price: 150/h 

Location: 5 min walk from train station. Interesting venue. Looks like a bunch of historic building converted into commercial units, restaurants, shops and apartments. I'm sure it would have been lovely, but all I got to see was the car park...

Girl/Service: Well. This is where it all goes wrong. after arriving promptly at the time she chose herself, I'm ghosted. Had a wander around the car park and texted to say I'm still good to see her and asking for building / door number. I don't get that info, but I do go through an odd number of questions about what I'm wearing, where I am standing, etc, followed by statement that she doesn't see me where I say I am. Suddenly get a text from a different number apologising, confirming that Lola was double booked, and saying she would be free in 30 minutes. Had the option of going up and seeing her instead. Checking number, it was

Politely declined the offer, and wandered back to the station to rethink. Thankfully not all was lost... 15 min later I had a beautiful Chinese girl all over me. Second review to follow...