Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria NTS Edinburgh  (Read 1228 times)

Offline casio

The pretty Swedish girl is back for a while, looks great in the lounge with long blond hair, but service not great. There's 'safe sex' and then there's 'what's the point?' sex.

No Kissing, no OWO, very little touching, mechanical, boring. No thanks.

Offline Matrix

A bit like this excuse for a review.  :rolleyes:

Offline willie loman

A bit like this excuse for a review.  :rolleyes:

Prefer this review to other reviews where the poster reviews his own performance,you know the drivel," balls deep, took it like a champ etc ." I  was tempted to chose this girl, but wont now. Have looked at his other reviews and his judgement is reliable.

Offline Matrix

Prefer this review to other reviews where the poster reviews his own performance,you know the drivel," balls deep, took it like a champ etc ." I  was tempted to chose this girl, but wont now. Have looked at his other reviews and his judgement is reliable.

I prefer reviews with basic detail such as, Looks, duration, fee, attitude, age etc. Half arsed if ever I saw one.

Did he actually fuck her?

Offline willie loman

I prefer reviews with basic detail such as, Looks, duration, fee, attitude, age etc. Half arsed if ever I saw one.

Did he actually fuck her?

He said she was pretty and gave crap service,and explained what he meant by that, anyone who uses the saunas  knows the price structure, when you give a harsh review you keep details to bare minimum to avoid recognition. We actually need more reviews like this.

Offline Matrix

He said she was pretty and gave crap service,and explained what he meant by that, anyone who uses the saunas  knows the price structure, when you give a harsh review you keep details to bare minimum to avoid recognition. We actually need more reviews like this.

How pretty is pretty?

This isn't harsh. Not detailed enough to be. The price structure ain't the point. It's basic site rules.

Offline willie loman

How pretty is pretty?

This isn't harsh. Not detailed enough to be. The price structure ain't the point. It's basic site rules.

He gave her a negative, that's harsh, as it will cost this girl money, and make her look a mug to her mates, you were the one who complained that there was no information about price, I have never bothered to mention price in any of my reviews, or duration, as to your observation about pretty, its just plain daft, unless I am missing something too subtle for me.

Offline Matrix

He gave her a negative, that's harsh, as it will cost this girl money, and make her look a mug to her mates, you were the one who complained that there was no information about price, I have never bothered to mention price in any of my reviews, or duration, as to your observation about pretty, its just plain daft, unless I am missing something too subtle for me.

We could spend all day arguing semantics. Read the rules.

Offline willie loman

We could spend all day arguing semantics. Read the rules.

I am perfectly happy with his review,he has saved me some money, next time the poster could maybe add some detail, she stripped down to reveal blah blah blah,we finished with reverse cowgirl etc if admin wish to remove it as it doesn't follow the rules that's fine by me, why don't you report it, if it annoys you so much?

Offline Matrix

Offline MrMatrix

Agree with you Matrix. Shit review of no content and of no real value......

Offline daviebond

Agree with you Matrix. Shit review of no content and of no real value......
A review of my farts would have more content and depth  :lol:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Ok. So the review in question is not going to win the Nobel Prize for Literature any time soon, nor would it be shortlisted for the Booker Prize.
That said, it did contain, in a basic, minimalist way, certain nuggets of information which would assist me in making an informed choice; I refer to no kissing, no OWO and minimal touching. This style of service, more Eastern European than Nordic, totally turns me off. No way would I want to see this girl on the basis of this review, however blonde and pretty she may be.
So, two cheers for the review, maybe...?

Offline TKovac

Yup the matrixs are wrong on this one perfectly succinct review for a sauna chick.

Wind yer neck in twatrix
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

Yup the matrixs are wrong on this one perfectly succinct review for a sauna chick.

Wind yer neck in twatrix
OK clever clogs,
how long was the session for?
How much did the OP pay?
OP doesn't say it was a sauna chick?
On arrival did he have a choice of girls?
Theres no reference as to how he identified that this place supplied what ever services they supply?
If OP is familiar with location he could have said, or was it from Craigs list, gum tree, yellow pages, AW etc. ?
OP was clearly expecting  Kissing ,OWO and a more interactive experience as he says little touching. ?

You see clever clogs there could have been more information supplied that others would like to have read. :hi:

Offline longjohn63

Maybe, MrM, you have missed the fact that it says 'NTS Edinburgh' in the subject line, or don't know that that means 'New Town Sauna'. Once you know that then your Q1, Q2, Q5a/5b and Q6 are unnecessary, as everyone knows that the saunas exist, and their pricing structure and typical services (or can very easily find out), Q3 is incorrect, and Q4 would be interesting info but certainly not essential.

So it's a minimal review, sure, but not a useless or unreasonable one.

If you're thinking 'But how was I supposed to know that NTS stood for New Town Sauna?', then typing it into the search box would have given you the answer immediately. I bet pretty much everyone on the Scottish board knows it already anyway.

I think it's a shame that these threads often quickly descend into criticism, sarcasm and abuse. If people just paused for a second to check that they fully grasped the situation before typing their reply, then conversations would be a lot more civil.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 01:33:31 pm by longjohn63 »

Offline Matrix

Wind yer neck in twatrix

A pity you can't take your own advice.

Matrix does seem like a bit of sycophantic jobs worth.  Just ignore him

Here's your last sauna review.  :rolleyes:https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=197071.0

Stick to barking instructions at your punks in future, Chump.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 01:51:14 pm by Matrix »

Offline TKovac

OK clever clogs,
how long was the session for?
How much did the OP pay?
OP doesn't say it was a sauna chick?
On arrival did he have a choice of girls?
Theres no reference as to how he identified that this place supplied what ever services they supply?
If OP is familiar with location he could have said, or was it from Craigs list, gum tree, yellow pages, AW etc. ?
OP was clearly expecting  Kissing ,OWO and a more interactive experience as he says little touching. ?

You see clever clogs there could have been more information supplied that others would like to have read. :hi:

Thanks you have actually made me feel quite clever as all of the information requested is either in the review or general knowledge as part of sauna fucking.

Not my fault your a dumb ass who doesn't know the answers
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Matrix

Thanks you have actually made me feel quite clever as all of the information requested is either in the review or general knowledge as part of sauna fucking.

You must know the length then.  :lol:

Offline Matrix

As has been mentioned the set fee's at saunas are well established. I imagine that I'm not the only one to have been offered extras in the past. Including owo, cim, dfk. Was even offered BB in Scorpio, years back.

Duration. Girls may act differently based on how long you've booked for.

All I know from this is, there's a blonde bird that appears to offer a standard sauna experience.

Offline RogerXed

Any review is better than no review but it will be great if the OP can give a bit more info next time. Thanks for posting this review anyway  :thumbsup:

Offline foreverchanges

Bring back Tojo Smith...now he really was a minimalist! :)

Offline MrMatrix

No I dont which is why I'm asking. There is no reference to the original site. Google shows it as National Trust for Scotland (NTS).
So what is the original site if some one wants to visit or avoid.
None of the questions I've asked were on the OPs review. And you being abusive aint going to help matters.

Offline S.X. MacHine

No I dont which is why I'm asking. There is no reference to the original site. Google shows it as National Trust for Scotland (NTS).
So what is the original site if some one wants to visit or avoid.
None of the questions I've asked were on the OPs review. And you being abusive aint going to help matters.

I was struggling to understand how an experienced punter could not know the meaning of NTS, which, as every Edinburgh punter knows, stands for New Town Sauna. So I looked at your (very detailed and useful) Reviews, and it turns out you are a London punter.
So, while you can be forgiven for not understanding our local abbreviations, your contribution to the Scottish board indeed illustrates the dangers of making comments on local boards other than your own. The danger being, of course, that you come over as a twat which, I'm sure you are not.

Offline MrMatrix

I was struggling to understand how an experienced punter could not know the meaning of NTS, which, as every Edinburgh punter knows, stands for New Town Sauna. So I looked at your (very detailed and useful) Reviews, and it turns out you are a London punter.
So, while you can be forgiven for not understanding our local abbreviations, your contribution to the Scottish board indeed illustrates the dangers of making comments on local boards other than your own. The danger being, of course, that you come over as a twat which, I'm sure you are not.
No I had no idea what NTS stood for. Some one could have just said and that would have been the end of it. But I take your point SXM. :thumbsup:

Offline hmscossack

I can state -
I don't agree with the OP review , as I was with Victoria this year ( and reviewed her ) - and I certainly got OWO and kissing ( and French Kissing as well ) .

My experience was positive . Perhaps she has altered her way of doing this , since .

Offline Wonderwall88

I can state -
I don't agree with the OP review , as I was with Victoria this year ( and reviewed her ) - and I certainly got OWO and kissing ( and French Kissing as well ) .

My experience was positive . Perhaps she has altered her way of doing this , since .
They get wet over your hot gym bod and information about the Russian revolution though. We are just meer clients.

James999

I can state -

Reporting others and white knighting yourself  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hmscossack

Explain how I am white knighting - I wrote a review  few months ago , where its on the record what services were done - when I met her ( OWO , and Kissing )
and just disagreed - with the OP review -from what he stated ( but offered she might have changed what she did )

is that against the rules , where I have actually met the Girl in question - I have no bias either way , just giving a different opinion

seems to me if you post an opinion , it should be respected , or if not , ignored ( equally fine by me ) - but that's the Forum's Call , not mine
no drama here , I couldn't care less one way or the other .
 Its just free speech and I defend your right to it on the Forum as well  .