Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Sam/ Samantha - deep tissue massage - Southampton - gumtree ad, anyone seen her?  (Read 732 times)

Offline sabby

Saw this ad on gumtree:

External Link/Members Only

Wondered if anyone had seen her? Was going to enquire about prices and whereabouts for a regular massage.

Posted here

Online Fuzzyduck

Not seen her but feels on the legit side. She calls out that she's a member of a professional association and, if you Google her number, you'll see she also works out of another operation that looks above board. Still, that doesn't mean she won't offer a little bit more for some extra cash. Expect a decent massage, be prepared to make all the running if you want more and don't be surprised if she turns you down.

Offline sabby

Just a quick update. I asked about the massage and she is ok with the client being naked. Will keep you all posted.

Offline sabby

Just an update. Went to see her. You can be naked for an additional charge. I asked outright if she offered anything extra. She said she didn't. She is very good looking. Nevermind.  Onwards and upwards.

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the update. Ironic she charges clients if they want to take their clothes off. Sounds like she has her heard screwed on.

Offline enjoyedthat

Agreed, this shows innovation, I’m tempted but would need to arrange another session afterwards, having built up a release..
takes a bit of planning

Offline sabby

How was the massage for you? For me. I thought she was really good her touch was great.

Agreed, this shows innovation, I’m tempted but would need to arrange another session afterwards, having built up a release..
takes a bit of planning