Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RebeccaMore - Drayton  (Read 5437 times)

21 review(s) for RebeccaMore (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rje102

External Link/Members Only

Location - Drayton off M4

When - several years ago - before price hike.

Cost - 500 (I think)

Looks - as seen on vids/photos. Dressed as if jogging (I was inspired by a f**e t*xi scene)

Wow - mind blowing - oral, anal, dfk, rimming, facial. Was a b'day treat to myself and was incredible

Offline GingerNuts

When - several years ago - before price hike.

Moved to Regional Discussion as you're several years too late to post this as a review. You're no longer a new member so reviews have to be posted within 6 months of the meeting.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months (for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months) after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline rje102

Thank you - wanted to review but wasn't sure where it should go

Offline CanOfRedBull

WOW - £1,000 an hour.  Yep I know she is probably the UK’s most famous adult star but wow that is serious money to have a shag.

Offline rje102

Expensive now....but half the price back then....and was b'day gift from me...to me!

Offline theblade

Those where the days when Rebecca was good. Took it up the Arse, swallowed spunk and was total filth. She’s lost it now, up her own arse. Shame. :wacko:

Offline Asmodeus

The fuck is wrong with her lips?!

Offline Imnotreallyhere1991

The fuck is wrong with her lips?!

Filler. It's whats in fashion these days with the "bimbo" crowd.

Offline Asmodeus

Filler. It's whats in fashion these days with the "bimbo" crowd.

Looks like a baboons arse... still, each to their own and all that.