Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oxford. Nothing for ages, then...  (Read 1046 times)

Offline tg

As a typically twice-a-year type of punter I was disappointed to see on AW that three of my hot-listed SPs were all touring my local desert (Oxford) on the same day(s):

Bella Deepthroat External Link/Members Only
hornyAnnaBBW External Link/Members Only
leggylexii External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately, they all rocked up at a time when I have nowhere near enough money in the punting pot to visit any of them. Whilst at work I even had to drive past a hotel that two of them were probably using. Gutted.

When I'm not in a position to go on a punt, I usually try to stay off AW. I wish I had now. Still, on the plus side at least I didn’t have to make the difficult decision of which one to visit. Then again if I did have sufficient funds (and luck) I could’ve tried for the punting equivalent of a pub crawl; a BJ in one room, down the corridor for some face-sitting, then up the road for a shag.

Nevermind, just gotta keep saving.

Offline CanOfRedBull

Can’t say any of them float my boat but each to their own.

Don’t you have a punting money stash? Money put away each month to build pot of money for these exact scenarios? As my mother called it ‘My running away money’.

Offline tg

Don’t you have a punting money stash?
The stash was pretty much emptied after my last punt, and it takes me a long time to build it up again. I can save more at different times of the year, but right now saving is slow.

I've only ever once punted 'on a whim', breaking into the savings account just to scratch an itch. Not my usual MO.

Offline Stevelondon

I think if the three were on a boat all together, it might sink  :D

But as has been said, each to their own. Beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that.

Personally speaking though. I think the OP is doing the right thing and saving for his punts. Not going down the route of breaking into savings for other things etc.
I think it’s been discussed on here maybe, about the cost of this hobby to some and how I think it’s an easy possibility of getting into debt if the desire and temptation to punt overcomes common sense.

Strange innit.
In the punting beginnings, I had to put a little aside etc and reach the point where the cash was disposable.
Now I’ve got lots of it to dispose of. The desire and temptation seems to have dwindled somewhat.  :lol: :lol: :lol: