Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Korean Brighton Friday ad  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Newbalance1975

Anyone tried Amazing Korean? Advertising in the Friday ad. Pictures don’t give away and not much of description either.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 02:56:58 pm by Newbalance1975 »

Offline MrMatrix

Anyone tried Amazing Korean? Advertising in the Friday ad. Pictures don’t give away and not much of description either.
You need to put a link in for anyone to make an effort :hi:

Offline dieseldriver

So WG's still using FA. Thought with sites like AW wouldn't use any more. Some years ago found a good massage lady in the Brighton FA. Had a flat couple of miles out of town seafront direction Portslade. Polish or other EU? Started with a dance. Then put oil on my stiffy and into her mouth for an awesome BJ. But not to cum in it. Lot's of attention to my cock during massage. Ended with her on top for a great shag! Not such a good looker, but a bloody good service provider. One time on visiting someone had removed her door entry button and she had to come down to open the door. Wonder if anyone here also visited her?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Offline Asmodeus

Assume he means this one?

External Link/Members Only

Nice... hopefully OP will TOFTT...

I wonder if she genuinely is Korean?

Offline bright0nbreezy

She is reviewed on another forum: she is the lady in the photos, reasonably attractive Asian milf, no kissing whatsoever, sometimes owo but sometimes ow, does what she says on the tin for £60/100.

Offline Asmodeus

She is reviewed on another forum: she is the lady in the photos, reasonably attractive Asian milf, no kissing whatsoever, sometimes owo but sometimes ow, does what she says on the tin for £60/100.

Cheers BB, pah, no kissing

Offline bright0nbreezy

Cheers BB, pah, no kissing

I know, that's what has stopped me going. 

Offline MrMatrix

I know, that's what has stopped me going.
I would have passed over this booking for that reason alone :hi: