Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A lot of service providers have additional extras that are not mentioned  (Read 1065 times)

Online Joe112

I noticed that recently a lot of profiles don't have the additional extras listed eg, owo 80! Etc.
Very frustrating

Offline Lewis

Yep, and it's not really a recent thing either. Been happening now for at least a couple of years.

I always make a point of asking about "hidden" extras and also whether £130 for 1 hour actually means 1 hour, or until you cum, and cum more than once.

Lot of piss takers out there now, and that'll be extra too.

Online contentguy

Yep, and it's not really a recent thing either. Been happening now for at least a couple of years.

I always make a point of asking about "hidden" extras and also whether £130 for 1 hour actually means 1 hour, or until you cum, and cum more than once.

Lot of piss takers out there now, and that'll be extra too.

It’s been happening for the 20+ years I’ve been punting.

I remember in the mid 90s, it seemed that whatever was asked for over and above a shag, was extra, or ‘estra bebe’.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 07:38:49 pm by contentguy »

Offline GoldenB

I noticed that recently a lot of profiles don't have the additional extras listed eg, owo 80! Etc.
Very frustrating
Absolutely - pet hate of mine…..every enquiry I make for a meet always includes asking if any extras are charged - so frustrating that the Thais & Brazilians seem to be the worst offenders and somewhat ironically, when you add it all up, equivalent British girls are around the same price ‘all in’ 🤔

Offline Stevelondon

It happens but thankfully (in my case) not very often. I’ve got to the punt and heard those words,
“RO is extra” and “OWO is extra”.  Etc Etc Etc

Unless the extra is a minimal amount AND the girl is HOT………. I’ve simply walked.

But I must add. I have always tried to explain beforehand what is I am after and asked the price upfront. It’s only when you get there and find out they have taken no notice that is the problem.

Online Joe112

Exactly, so I'm browsing the purple site. There's a Lot of interesting providers, I contact them, ok address and time et, then I ask about is owo included? And they say.... 20 or 30 extra!! Madness.

Offline MrMatrix

It happens but thankfully (in my case) not very often. I’ve got to the punt and heard those words,
“RO is extra” and “OWO is extra”.  Etc Etc Etc

Unless the extra is a minimal amount AND the girl is HOT………. I’ve simply walked.

But I must add. I have always tried to explain beforehand what is I am after and asked the price upfront. It’s only when you get there and find out they have taken no notice that is the problem.
Im with you steveL I had one where I get there and FK was an extra £30. It wasnt show on her profile so I walked. When the extras are only declared on arrival I feel its legit for me to walk if I'm not happy with things. B&S I will walk despite their protestations that their hair is done differently- they all bloody lie if they think they can get away with it. I've even paid an extra £20 for FK and not got the service with her saying "we all have different ideas of what FK is". Nothing worse than feeling youve been had over.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline anonymous86273

Exactly, so I'm browsing the purple site. There's a Lot of interesting providers, I contact them, ok address and time et, then I ask about is owo included? And they say.... 20 or 30 extra!! Madness.

Ask in the first communication. If you ask after you’ve set a date/time it’s easy extra money as they know they can add another £10/£20/£30 and you’ll probably say yes as you want to meet them already.

Offline MrMatrix

Ask in the first communication. If you ask after you’ve set a date/time it’s easy extra money as they know they can add another £10/£20/£30 and you’ll probably say yes as you want to meet them already.
Well you are right. And youve spent effort and time with your appearance and travel etc etc. So yes they think they have you. If you go a head with such a punt they will be empowered to treat all punters with disdain. Only when they see £100 + walking out the door will they think they've over played their hand.

Some years ago I travelled to Brighton for a punt only to get there and it was B&S. Whats worse the SP infront of me I'd met some months earlier. Showed my profile picture of who i expected to see and was told she's on an out call. O yea , more likely she didnt bloody exist so I walked. Time wasted 3 hours in total, rail fair some £12 and I still fucking walked - just not putting up with bad attitude like this. And I still had my money for next punt. :hi:

Online Colston36

This is just standard commercial practice. Same if you want to buy a kitchen. Or double glazing,. Or make a will.

Offline Whiteknight

Im with you steveL I had one where I get there and FK was an extra £30. It wasnt show on her profile so I walked. When the extras are only declared on arrival I feel its legit for me to walk if I'm not happy with things. B&S I will walk despite their protestations that their hair is done differently- they all bloody lie if they think they can get away with it. I've even paid an extra £20 for FK and not got the service with her saying "we all have different ideas of what FK is". Nothing worse than feeling youve been had over.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Kiss or don't kiss, simple, I try to avoid the ones that charge for kissing as it always were just light kissing and not worth the extra £20/30/40.

Offline MrMatrix

Kiss or don't kiss, simple, I try to avoid the ones that charge for kissing as it always were just light kissing and not worth the extra £20/30/40.
Generally you are right although last year Lady Julia delivered  DFK for an extra £20 and it was well worth while 
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=311550.0