Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheridan’s 4 girl challenge  (Read 2201 times)

12 review(s) for MissMollyParker (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
11 review(s) for TyraWanks (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5551414) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Golovkin]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5859244) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline leg0man

External Link/Members Only

Called in at Sheridan’s today for a 4 girl challenge, I read a previous review regarding a similar punt and it got me thinking. I decided to have all 4 girls on the rota for 10 mins each. They had to play with my cock and balls for 10 min each with only the last girl making me cum.

First up was Tyra a lovely petite girl who had the task of getting me hard and in no time she had succeeded. Great OWO while I stoked her fantastic arse.

Next up and bursting through the door was Jamie asking what’s going on here, out came her jugs and following another great OWO and her juggs in my face my second 10 mins was soon up.

Next in was Robyn, who also gave a wonderful OWO and had to gently stroke my balls to help hold back my urge to pop.

Next in should have been Molly but she was a little busy, so Holly on reception (I think it was Holly) came in for a few minutes to keep me going untill Molly was ready.

Finally in came Molly (what a great arse), her top came off she gave me OWO, she asked if f I’d like to cum on her tits but decided on a HJ to finish whilst she sat on my chest and I grabbed her wonderful arse.

All in all a great experience for a £60, 45 min punt. Would I do it again, not sure, I’ve ticked it off now but thanks to the girls at Sheridan’s for the experience.

Offline george r

having 4 girls or even 5 suck my cock for 45 mins sounds fantastic but don't think I would last to be honest  :wacko:

Offline Idba522

That sounds fabulous, must get up to Salford  :P

Offline chrishornx

That sounds fabulous, must get up to Salford  :P

Sounds great fun but tough to last, still worth a try

Offline threechilliman

Nice little challenge fella, not quite tha same as 3 at once but the thought of having four girls playing with me sounds like fun. And 60 quid for 45 mins is great value IMO.

Online Moby Dick

It's been a while since I've been to a parlour. May be worth a go.
Did you need to book in advance or was it not busy\spur of the moment?

Offline softlad25

I honestly couldn't see me lasting
but good on you  :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

It's been a while since I've been to a parlour. May be worth a go.
Did you need to book in advance or was it not busy\spur of the moment?

For a biggy which involves a few girls I'd ring Nicola a day or two before to organise it. Thats what I did and it worked a treat. Shame I couldnt go the distance but it was fun!!

Offline chrishornx

For a biggy which involves a few girls I'd ring Nicola a day or two before to organise it. Thats what I did and it worked a treat. Shame I couldnt go the distance but it was fun!!

Can you choose the order of lady? Don't want to start with a  Goddess and finish with the parlour minger   :blush:

Offline threechilliman

Can you choose the order of lady? Don't want to start with a  Goddess and finish with the parlour minger   :blush:

I'm sure you can line em up and ask for the order you want. Maybe we should do a ukp shag Nicola challenge as I for one would love to get her in the sack.