Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: White Angel (Birmingham)  (Read 1979 times)

44 review(s) for White Angel. (39 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline AW71

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only.

Paid: £120
Duration:60 mins
Services: Full service (in principle)

Pros
Good comms. Clean place and girl.

Cons
Just didn't seem very interested.

I feel almost bad about leaving this review, given nearly everyone else's positive impression, but here goes.

Booking

Emailed White Angel via AW and got her mobile number, it was all very efficient.

Easy to find place in central Birmingham. There was a big Tesco nearby which I wish I had spotted for parking.

Laura

The usual procedure. She answered the door looking very er... flustered. She's decent enough looking but no knockout. I handed over the contribution and went off to get a shower. When I got back she had changed into something only slightly sexier, and not what I had asked for.

The Experience

Reasonably enthusiastic DFK. After a while. I wanted to take things further so thought it would lick her out. Clean and fresh. Pretty unresponsive. Keep expecting her to reciprocate, steering mouth to south and so on, which eventually she did after about 40 minutes. It was OK. We then moved to some perfunctory sex and I at least managed to come.

Quick shower before I left, right on time, and certainly not longing to remain. Maybe she just didn't fancy me, but this was one of my poorer experiences.

Would I go again?

NO

Face   6/10
Body  7/10
Service 4/10
Location 7/10

Offline AW71

Offline The Owl

Am I reading this right? You spent 40 minutes eating her pussy and she just lay there letting you get on with it?

Offline AW71

Am I reading this right? You spent 40 minutes eating her pussy and she just lay there letting you get on with it?

Well it might have been as low as 35. I took my watch off...

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline BromsgroveFella

To be fair it is a very looking pussy

Offline BromsgroveFella

Should say, very nice looking pussy

Offline lamboman

I too spent far too long eating her pussy,at least it stopped me seeing her face.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 09:00:29 pm by lamboman »
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac