Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southend - anyone had the pleasure  (Read 791 times)

Offline Hackneylad1

saw this when I was doing a search for Southend

External Link/Members Only

looks too good to be true with the verification photo

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online shadowplayboy

I see this girl earlier in the year, verification pic is correct , i see her  when she was working at a well known hotel chain in Basildon. Dunno what shes done with main pics on her profile as there were a few with her face and body on and not the crap that is there now.

Offline Hackneylad1

I see this girl earlier in the year, verification pic is correct , i see her  when she was working at a well known hotel chain in Basildon. Dunno what shes done with main pics on her profile as there were a few with her face and body on and not the crap that is there now.

and did you enjoy your time with her?? there are no reviews - did she offer a good service

Online shadowplayboy

the time with her was good. was obvious shes a newbie to the scene but service was delivered with great enthusiasm. did arrange to see her again after original first meet but then address changed to southend and couldnt get to her

Offline Badvicar

A review would help the eastern section.

Offline sxman

A review would be greatly appreciated.