Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing_Sami - London, Old Street  (Read 1097 times)

3 review(s) for Amazing_Sami (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrSmiley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Amazing_Sami

30 mins - £60

summary:

not amazing.

Sami:

slightly larger than the pics, but nice and curvy young woman. pretty. nice dyed red hair like paula in kings cross. nice tits. good looking pussy. scar on right hip. tat on lower back. not been doing this long.

comms:

post code, then number, then stand opposite, then call me.......zzzzzzzz

2 mins old street tube

room:

tiny but cosy. shower in room - electric. took a while to get the temp right.

flat:

someone else there. female. not sure who.

service:

bj not bad but failed to get me hard quickly - had to use imagination to get harder. no dt.
didn;t even bother ro as tired. but she's clean. showered after.
kept on checking the condom had not fallen off even though it was cleary tight on me. newbie and worried get cum inside.
no kissing. didn't even try.
felt good in mish and doggie. took a good pounding to releive the tensions of the day.
young and a bit naive. took some of my ribbing a bit personally. but nice girl. sexy looking.
might take a repeat visit to see if it gets better.

mrhappypants

Mr Smiley, thank you for your review.  She looks interesting.  Could you comment please if you have any more information about dress requests, accuracy of her preferences, extras and role play? 

Many thanks

Dave

Offline King Nuts

comms:

post code, then number, then stand opposite, then call me.......zzzzzzzz

I really fucking hate all that nonsense. For me, no punt has ever gone well that started off with all that shit. 'Call me when you get to the garage....' etc

Another of the very many reasons I'll only do outcalls now. It's worth the extra 20-40 quid to avoid it.

vw

Another of the very many reasons I'll only do outcalls now. It's worth the extra 20-40 quid to avoid it.
Like me much prefer it that way, can get on with work right up to punt o'clock, If she's running late don't have to stand there like a sore thumb.

Offline MrSmiley

Mr Smiley, thank you for your review.  She looks interesting.  Could you comment please if you have any more information about dress requests, accuracy of her preferences, extras and role play? 

Many thanks

Dave

Hi Dave, sorry but don't have answers to your questions, however, I think it was her who answered, but can't be sure. but she come across as genuine so if you ask her I would say she'll be telling you the truth.

her profile does say she has 'lots of sexy underwear, stockings, shoes, boots and sexy outfits..' also 'role play and domination'.

she was wearing spectacles during my punt with her. i was actaully imagining she was a new secretary at our offices when she was blowing me.

one thing i forgot to mention was it was oral with and she is a clock watcher. not sure if she'll do dt, fk, cim with other punters. she has potential - only time will tell.