Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amilia-May - Diamonds  (Read 743 times)

Offline UN_Dr

External Link/Members Only

Just finished a great half hour with Amelia. She is a stunning girl with a great figure.

The Ocre Yards in Gateshead Queys. Basic room you come to expect from Diamonds but does the job I guess.

Looks
Tall Slim and gorgeous. Just how I like them. Her stats on Diamonds say 5'8, 32c size 8 and I couldn't disagree with any of them. She definitely has the look of Mila Kunis as I think one other punter has suggested. Lovely pert brests and a sweet juicy pussy that got very wet.

Services
This is where I guess some guys will be put off as there was no FK and oral was covered but boy did she make up with technique. Very sloppy deep throat with genuine gagging. She says she is definitely sub and allowed some quite hard spanking and choking while we fucked. A good variety of positions. Her height makes her flexible and finished off coming all over her chest and breasts. She doesn't do facials and I guess the covered oral means cim is off the menu too but I never asked.
We finished off with a nice chat and she is a very friendly Yorkshire girl with a well spoken accent.
Ticked all the right boxes and a great find as I've been trying to get in touch with Lily all week and she hasn't responded to any of my emails or booking requests.