Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Selena@Fox@ - Leicester LE2  (Read 811 times)

7 review(s) for Evelin!!Eva (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline versace

External Link/Members Only

Also on VS - External Link/Members Only

Phone number: 07393723347

£40(50 on AW) - 15 mins

LE2 - a well known whorehouse just opposite the takeaway near LRI. Been here multiple times.

Comms were straightforward. It’s the girl in the pictures. Age is about right, mid 30’s.

Once outside, I texted her and she belled me back. Confirmed services before handing over my cash and everything was cushty apart from RO. She has a decent body actually, a bit bigger than I usually go for, size 8-10. Great tits. Didn’t mind me sucking and licking them. This was probably the best part. Has a scar on of her tits, told me she had a lump removed recently.

Blowie was decent, slow and with some variation. Followed with mish on the edge of the bed with me standing and then doggy where I finished. Didn’t mind light spanking or deep and hard strokes. However she used way too much lube, it killed most of the sensation.

Another downer was that the room was way too dark. In the middle of sucking me I kindly asked whether I could turn the light on, but she refused.

PS: she looked bored as hell throughout the meet, I queried this, she claimed she was hungry.

Can’t recommend.

Overall: 3/10
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 09:00:33 pm by versace »