Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunny-Blacked - Birmingham - Not At All What I was Expecting  (Read 2146 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 59005730) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Dark Vader

Bunny although out of my area was on my hit list and with some rare time off during the day I was actually planning on driving over there but things fell through on her side. So I'm there of a Saturday night flicking through Adultworks and who should pop up? I thought all my Christmases had come at once and literally fell over myself to make a booking. Then hold on a minute, what the hell is she doing in Birmingham? And the postcode given is an apartment not a hotel. Is this the real Bunny Black and not a fake account? Well the number is the same as when I was communicating when she was in Coventry so we'll soon find out.

External Link/Members Only

Location Apartment block the back of Broad Street central Birmingham.

Comms All done by text as specified on her AW page. Responsive, no issues there.

Price £50 Blow and Go

The Girl/Session Get to the location and text, radio silence! I've been done up here. I decide to hang on and 15 minutes later she text asking if I was still here? She apologizes saying she had ran over with a client. Given number and made my way up. I had fantasized how this would go. In my mind I envisaged walking in, her pulling my cock out, getting me up against the wall, sucking me off to completion, zipping up then fucking off, fee being paid of course. So I'm completely thrown off entering the apartment.

Bunny much better in person, well spoken and intelligent, kitted out in sexy underwear and she wants to get to know me. I'm confused and not that talkative as my dream was shattered. I eventually take my clothes off and lay on the bed. I hand over the money. She didn't ask for it. With her reggae music playing in the back ground she began sucking. As she is bent over me in her thong I've got hold of her peachy ass and thinking I'd quite like to fuck this. I'm also thinking this is not the explosive mind blowing BJ I was expecting either. She doesn't appear to be in a rush to get me off but then hold on now, I erupt in her mouth. This is rare for me. I can squirt in a woman's mouth but with my cock in her mouth with her lips around my cock, damn near impossible so well done to her. She spat the huge load out in the bin next to the bed, cleaned up and wanted to sit and talk. A very surprising but pleasurable experience, one I will repeat if the opportunity arises.