Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Private Club Aston - Tuesday Sinsation Party  (Read 3333 times)

Offline bj_bob

Ok so today I had another trip down to the Private Club In Walsall. I recently joined as Member for a year and after today I’m seriously wondering why.

The first party I attended was an Anal Party, I was meant to write a review but I’ve had a few things going on so let this make up for the missed one.

Prices

£75 Male (non member)
£55 (Member)
Couples (£25)
Single Ladies Free

Now first thing I wish to point out that it’s never the same as the girls change from party to party. I will note that also now both times I’ve gone they’ve swapped out the girls so maybe this would be a positive like the last time (well never know)

The Ladies:

Tattooed Sammie (can’t find AW profile, but she works at that GJFY in Brum)

ArielthePawg (again no AW but she has done movies so you may have seen her face)

it was meant to be that Olympia Rose but she wasn’t there which was a shame. Maybe next time

So I got in a bit late and just waited for that initial rush you get when parties start. Gave Ariel a lick, she tasted alright and was quite friendly; wish I’d just waited for her. Then went over to Sammie and before Anything could really get started I popped my load

Now I partly take responsibility here so that’s why this is a Neutral rather than a bad review.

Went to the Sauna and warmed myself up for a bit. Left and was ready to go

Eventually went back and was fine at first then everything kinda failed. I suffer with Depression and Anxiety and when things are bad then my libido goes west amongst other things.

Now I appreciate it that it’s not nice for SW but also their clients like I mean guys feel enough pressure as it is without worrying about anything else.

So that Tattooed Sammie was giving me a HJ and then I requested a BJ, on with the rubber etc and you can see that I’m starting to go a bit floppy……I was really trying to get my chap back up to attention but at this point I’d kinda already got into my head and was feeling negative because both these ladies were gorgeous…….

Her whole attitude and demeanour was just like she’d rather not be here etc. Like I was standing to attention when I went over so maybe she could have asked if I was ok and then maybe tried to talk my nerves out……it wasn’t a hugely busy party so y’know she could have done that.

instead you could tell she just wanted to get me done, no interest and then when I politely said “don’t worry about it” she just went back to talking to that Ariel and just making the guys feel a bit shit.

It was a quiet party and I put that down to the Weather being shit but if that’s her attitude then no wonder!

Offline WARSZAWA16

Offline bj_bob

Apologies. I should have put the website link, yes, that’s the right one.

It’s also in Aston, don’t know why I’ve put Walsall  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 04:46:06 pm by bj_bob »

Offline Spurt

Fair play for battling through your issues and possibly the best therapy you are likely to get at that price point.

Offline bj_bob

Yes, that’s her Chief 🙂

Offline Shplurgh

Quite like the look of Ariel...got her twitter but can't find an aw for her...

Offline bj_bob

Quite like the look of Ariel...got her twitter but can't find an aw for her...

Glad it’s not just me then  :thumbsup: Like I say she was really nice unlike that Tattooed Sammie

Offline zane.kaiser

Mate most of the girls are just there for quick cash, they just lie on their backs and get fucked soullessly - as bad as the viva roms now. The covered blowjobs are just crap, i havent been since they started to implement this.

Offline fredhiggins

Mate most of the girls are just there for quick cash, they just lie on their backs and get fucked soullessly - as bad as the viva roms now. The covered blowjobs are just crap, i havent been since they started to implement this.
Yup, gone downhill.