Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Manuella  (Read 3406 times)

Offline Jonjfun25

I am including this review here as Manuella said that she sometimes visits London.  Also, I don’t want to leave it in any other section and get yelled at!   However, my visit was with her in Copenhagen.  She said she mostly tries to stay in France.  She is Brazilian and speaks French, but not English. Or at least very little.  Luckily I speak French.

External Link/Members Only

Here is her Wiki page which will lead you to her only and her ShemaleTube vids.  Her member is very girthy.  The length is average so she is on the larger side but not make you limp home large.  She is really pretty and very feminine.  She is also very sweet and not a clock watcher and never checked her phone.  Comms were good.  Place was good and she was alone with no sign of drugs or anything too shady.  Price was reasonable at 115 GBP for half an hour or 200 GBP for an hour.  I elected only for 30 as that is about all I can take. 

Service was great and she does either top or bottom.  I didn’t receive oral but I really wasn’t there for that.

All in all a great time.  We connected and I would repeat as the value for money was there.  The only negative is she is not a deep French kisser.  The occasional peck here or there in between dirty talk.  But compared to paying 250 GBP and taking your chances, I can live without!

Offline charliepie

Wow, a nine-inch cock is way above average, I think this girl would cripple me if I took her on! I don't see her shemaletube link on the wiki though, can you paste it here?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 07:32:45 pm by charliepie »

Online tantraman

... Her member is very girthy.  The length is average so she is on the larger side but not make you limp home large.  She is really pretty and very feminine ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jonjfun25

You can try this.

External Link/Members Only

Her real name is Myrella Montinni. 

Enjoy!

Offline charliepie

Thanks, her friends are even hotter than she is!

Offline scutty brown

You say you met her in Copenhagen but the prices are in £?

Offline Jonjfun25

I did the conversion as I know most of us on this forum are used to GBP.

Offline Jonjfun25

Thanks, her friends are even hotter than she is!

Which friends are you referring to?  I am intrigued!