Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Satinexxx  (Read 963 times)

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

External Link/Members Only

Anyone?
I've opened a line of enquiry but it looks a bit shady.

Offline Cheltclient

Yeah I agree, looks shady. Two AW reviews from members with only one review (with her). Been on there since October. Decent sized PG gallery at £6. Call me a cynic but I have a feeling she’s a PG seller only

Yeah I agree, looks shady. Two AW reviews from members with only one review (with her). Been on there since October. Decent sized PG gallery at £6. Call me a cynic but I have a feeling she’s a PG seller only

I hear that,she has got back to me with a fairly plausible play.
Think if she was a PG seller she'd have movies on offer,not paying for that so nothing lost so far.

She/he messaged me back after I asked for a FFM duo,she then replied she'd have to see when her mate is available which is an odd term for a woman to use about a girlfriend.
BS this one.

Offline Cheltclient

Yeah. Agree. Just so few bloody options these days. I’ve not had a booking in months. Been mainly in Cheltenham with work and it’s dire. Really need to convince myself to go see someone I’ve already seen but with rates often starting at £200, I find it easier to resist a previous SP. Generally get more excitement from someone new.

Mind you, saving a packet.

Yeah. Agree. Just so few bloody options these days.

Becky is a solid punt.

Looks good too but she messed me around.

Offline Cheltclient

Becky is a solid punt.

Looks good too but she messed me around.

Been tempted by Becky a few times. Prob need to do some research again. For some reason, I seem to think I saw somewhere that she was a lot older than you’d think. Might be thinking of someone else

Been tempted by Becky a few times. Prob need to do some research again. For some reason, I seem to think I saw somewhere that she was a lot older than you’d think. Might be thinking of someone else

Older but not a lot older I'd recommend her.

Offline realpunter

This piqued my interest however don't bother with the PG.
Unless she's a chameleon P'm not convinced the PG pics are of the same person.
Pixeated faces in the PG don't help.
But boy, whoever those tits belong to WOW!