Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dara Thai 29 Cardiff incall  (Read 2271 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7334205) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Jimmyrimmel

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only.

Location small but tidy bedsit  canton area of Cardiff, on a main road so not the most discreet

Price £120 + 20 rim

Comma decent straight forward

Girl definitely her in the pics but they’ve been softened a bit and a few years taken off , think about 5,3 , little bit of loose skin around belly button but no fat at all in fact very toned/muscly , enhanced boobs quite hard as far as the silicone goes but a bit of sort tit and some lovely long nipples .

Meet. Started off with a shower alone straight into the nipple sucking thing went down to the old boy for some Owo standing , then into bed for some more Owo ball sucking and rimming for as long as I wanted it seemed , back to sucking my dick then straddled her and came in her mouth , she took it well wa it Rd until I’d finished then went to spit .
Bit if a rest soft useless massage as usual
Round two started with  her rimming me after massag me on my knees and her wanking me with her tongue in my ass , carried on for a while then rubbered up had some cowgirl , doggy , mish then finished off again in her mouth .

Wasn’t great but she was good as she was pleasant and willing to whatever I asked so I can’t fault her at all
I’d probably go back but won’t be rushing

Offline Jimmyrimmel

Should’ve checked the spelling 🤦 apologies