Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice - SWANSEA  (Read 2558 times)

59 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (54 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Welshboii2000

The lady in question:   https://www.adultwork.com/2921233 or https://www.adultwork.com/MissWelshKandice

30 minute incall: £120
(Bit expensive to me but this one is well worth it)

The hostess: Miss Welsh Kandice  (27yrs old)
The venue: Swansea Centre Hotel
Facially: 10/10
Body: Adultwork states she’s a size 10

Read a few reviews on here and thought I'd give her a chance and she certainly did not disappoint.

COMMUNICATIONS: Very quick and easy. Couldn't have asked for better.

PARKING: Hotel right near a massive multi-storey car park so parking was no issue at all! Which for me is a massive plus.

VENUE: Nice 3 Star hotel in Swansea, Nice quiet reception no questions asked at all and no one battered a eye lid.

MEETING: Got a very nice welcoming, She was wearing very sexy lingerie, Beautiful looking woman, Very nice personality, Very chatty. Again couldn't ask for better.

We did everything, DFK, 69, Mish, Cowgirl, Doggie
She also did OWO which is included.

After finishing off with Cowgirl, She offered me a lovely massage, and then offered me a shower which I accepted to wash the baby oil off quickly.

She is so relaxed and so friendly it's definitely a 10/10 for me!! I actually over ran my 30 minute booking by 15 minutes!!
I didn't feel rushed in the slightest.

To me I'd usually call £120 for 30 minutes quite expensive. However, she includes everything for £120 and she is so good at what she does, it doesn't bother me paying £120. And considering I overstayed by 15 minutes and she was in no rush to kick me out and offered me a shower I would say personally it was well worth the £120

59 review(s) found for MissWelshKandice linked to in above post (54 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline WelshMichael

The lady in question:   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The hostess: Miss Welsh Kandice  (27yrs old)

The profile says 32, and given how long she's been around I wouldn't be surprised if she's a little older than that. Seems to please far more often than not, which is always nice to see.