Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meena99 Cheltenham  (Read 2726 times)

43 review(s) for Tanya20199 (37 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

External Link/Members Only

£150 60 mins

Comms   10  Texted for a meet an hour beforehand allowed me in early as I arrived earlier than expected.
Location  9    Nice room favoured by Thais near the Portland car park,massive TV in there now which I'd never seen on or it wasn't there before.
Meena     9    She's a real sweety is the best way I can describe her,tiny frame with large bolt ons with big nipples.Not much of an ass which she complained about,English is good and she's really good fun.Very tasty little pussy.
Services   9  OWO,CIM,FK oral both ways sex in various positions,massage.

Very much a GFE,took a shower before and after and she even dried me off which was a nice touch.
She came and I came twice which is really unusual,actually had 15 minutes left for round 2 but there was no rushing and she tried valiantly and succesfully to make me cum twice.
For such a slight girl she gave a really nice medium massage between rounds.
I'd definately return but it's very much GFE not PS,I don't think you're going to get that.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 07:55:35 pm by 8MillionDollarMan »

Offline Razor Boy

Glad you had a good time mate  :thumbsup:
What was the BJ like, deep, sloppy, gentle, attention to balls ? :rolleyes:

Glad you had a good time mate  :thumbsup:
What was the BJ like, deep, sloppy, gentle, attention to balls ? :rolleyes:

2nd time around was deeper not DT though,faster and more sloppy they both started with attention to balls.

Offline Markc

Glad you had a good time. Did you cum in her mouth and does she swallow?

Glad you had a good time. Did you cum in her mouth and does she swallow?

Yes and no.