Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia - party girl -Stoke on Trent  (Read 317 times)

Offline ilovitbig

External Link/Members Only

Bait and switch

Iv'e put the phone number up as iv'e noticed the profile picture keeps changing.

Phoned up and arranged the meet one hour prior.
Parking is not the best as its permit holders only.
The girl was not as in the picture but looked okay , slim with a big pair of tits tucked in a crop top so i thought why not.
I'd say of an Eastern Europian decent. Told me she was 21 wouldnt argue with that. Limited English.

Money sorted £70.00 for 30 mins and off she went to stash it..

Stripped off and when she returned she romoved her shorts and top and her tits looked awfull the worst tits ive seen on a young woman, what looked nice in a crop top went quickly southbound.
Flat as a pancake. She had long blond dreadlocks.

The action SHIT, no OWO as in advert, tried to put the nodder on while i was still soft no atempt to get me hard at all.
Told her to lay next to me but as oon as i went for her pussy i was told no fingers, attempted to kiss no kissing.
Eventually she got he hard enough to put the nodder on and then did the only possitave thing with a bit of OW .
She kept saying now fuck but i managed to keep her sucking.

Fucking started with her on top and her tits were swinging aroud like a pair of clackers ( those of you of a certain age will know what i mean) .
She ended up holding them in her hands i think by this time she was embarressed about them. finished off with me on top.
Won't be returning and wouldn't reckomend.

Any Stoke bookings double check the phone number iv'e listed.