Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Laura - Dublin  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Con099

Hi All,

So finally took a shot seeing my first TS here in Dublin...didn't go very well.

So started texting at around 8am today, meeting, fee and services agreed very quickly, even sent me a video of her playing with herself.

Got her to apartment, few issues with providing proof of payment cards (had purchased €250 worth of neosurf vouchers and she made me verify they were real on arrival). Had messaged a few different TS's and they all requested payment via this method, maybe its the norm here in dublin?). Once that was settled, the messing around started.

Texting back and forward, she said she was with her girlfriend 'Anna', who would be coming down to let me in...Minutes pass by before she messages again stating there is a problem. Her and her girlfriend are now fighting because she wants to have a threesome, then the "she wants €100 too" message comes, sends me photos of her girlfriend, who also happens to be a TS, I say, i am happy to pay another €100 if this is all real, so I ask to be let up before buying anymore vouchers and sending proof, then a bunch of excuses and messages back and forward, i decided to call it a day and walk away. I maybe wasted an hour overall.

Her profile can be found here;
External Link/Members Only

and I will continue to look for the girlfriends photos as well which are attached, maybe they are using those photos to try and scam people elsehwere...

I will continue my hunt elsewhere and hopefully find someone decent, Fernanda Lima has good reviews so I might proceed in chasing her.

All the Best out there folks and happy hunting.

Private photos removed.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 04:41:35 pm by daviemac »

Offline pussylover76

Wait!  :timeout:

Did the voucher transaction take place? Did you get scammed out of 250 Euro? Then another 100 Euro? Or can you keep the value of these neosurf voucher things?

:unknown:

Offline Con099

I'm able to transfer the money back to me minus some small banking fees, never did buy the £100 voucher.

Lesson Learnt and more research needed for the next one.

Offline pussylover76

Phew!
Glad you can do that.
Trust your spidey sense.
Hidden Image/Members Only