Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Viki - Canary Wharf  (Read 3202 times)

68 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6286934) (66 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline doughboy

External Link/Members Only

I've had this little hottie on my hottie list for quite some time and finally managed to see why she has 26 positive reviews.

Paid £150 for 1 hour of my wonderful company.

The Girl - she's petite all right. 5'3", size 4, curves in the all right places that a size 4 shouldn't have curves. Bodywise she is almost exactly what I look for, if she had been gym fit then I would have put her in my pocket and taken her home with me. Phenomenal tits for such a small girl, I've big hands and they were a handful. Legit real as well, I inspected very closely! Cracking responsive nipples to boot. Slim waist, slight hips and for me an incredible little ass. It is small, well rounded, shapely, soft, squeezable all at the same time. A mini mini-bubble butt. Without sounding like a dirty ol' bastard, it's the sort of ass that I lech in the gym. Facially she's not my type. Not saying she's not pretty, she is, but not what I would give a 2nd look at. Just my taste. I found her lips to be overdone and this impacted on my pleasure of kissing her, I found her lips to be too big. She was very friendly and chatty, engaged in some banter and conversation and generally made me feel welcome and well looked after.

Comms - can't be faulted. I have been messaging her on whatsapp and she responds quickly and courteously. Getting a date booked was a breeze, we stayed in contact in the days leading up and during the day. I was running late and where this may have been a problem with any other SP, not with Viki.

Location - about 10 mins leisurely walk from Canary Wharf station. She provides the address when you get to Canary Wharf, you then get a video of how to enter the building when you arrive and then messages you with floor and flat number. I'd read that the conceirge can sometimes stop and ask but not on this occasion, I stared them down as I walked through the foyer and carried on walking to the lifts.

Services enjoyed - LFK/DFK, RO, OWO, rimming on her, protected sex in multiple positions.

The Meet - I'd requested she dress in gym wear and she did. Freshened up in the shower (nice and clean and well appointed). Came out to a snog and grope. Led to the bedroom where she was quick to strip naked. Onto the bed for some kissing, mutual caressing and this led to her kissing her way down my body. Her oral technique is on the light side but with variation and limited use of the hands. She varied depth between just the head and almost DT'ing me. Paid attention to the balls, licked up and down the shaft. If she had had applied more pressure then I would have enjoyed it more but that's my fault for not directing her to do so. She later mentioned that I should tell her how I want her to do things and she would (if she could). I was keen to get my hands on her so flipped her onto her back and kissed her from her face to her pussy. She does have a very pretty little pussy, smelt and tasted clean. No hint of lube or body fluids. I ended up spending quite a lot of time down there, it was that enjoyable for the both of us. Back to more oral on me and we bagged up and started in mish. Again, no lube used which is quite a treat in this age where girls use way too much lube. I'm quite girthy and wondered if this would be an issue but nope, took it nice and slow and built up a slow pace. Kissing was plentiful and it felt like you were with a GF, she ran her hands over my body, held me in an embrace, kissed my neck/shoulders/arms etc and it felt like she was enjoying herself as much as I was. A highlight for me was when I would slowly give her the whole length from tip to balls and at the point where I was balls deep, she would tighten her legs around my waist and try and pull me in even more while shuddering underneath me. We move through CG and reverse CG before going back into mish and me smashing the life out of her to eventually finish in the bag with a glorious orgasm. Whether it be great acting on her part or genuine, I'm pretty certain she came a couple of times during that 1st session.

She helps me clean up and we spend 10 mins or so chatting away about life and how much I liked her ass. During this time she's all girlfriendy i.e. kissing, caressing, playing with me, offering me her body to touch. She then suggests round 2 and started sucking me off. This then moves onto me giving her oral with her on all 4's (what a sight that ass was!), back to her sucking me off and then bagging up for doggy and prone bone. Finished in the bag again. I noticed I was 10 minutes over but at no point had she clock watched.

Overall, it was an enjoyable punt with a fit burd. As I was walking back to Canary Wharf station and mulling over the experience, I'd decided that I probably wouldn't see her again because the kissing aspect of the punt left me unsatisfied. Absolutely loved the body, didn't object to the face and she was very friendly but the kissing part left me underwhelmed. However, now that I've relived the punt whilst writing this review, I reckon I probably will go back and see her again and when I do, I'll guide/direct her a little more so that it's more to my liking.

Offline PilotMan

I'm going to have to see her - she's racking up the positives
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 04:39:02 pm by PilotMan »

Offline patelprat

Fantastic girl.
I’m a little jealous you got her to cum twice (if she did)!

Offline MLawro93

Has been on my HL for ages!

Seems you really clicked with her OP, definitely sounds like a great punt.

Offline Graham2050

External Link/Members Only

I'd decided that I probably wouldn't see her again because the kissing aspect of the punt left me unsatisfied. Absolutely loved the body, didn't object to the face and she was very friendly but the kissing part left me underwhelmed.

Great review! Was this mainly to do with the overdone lips or to do with DFK not being full on/mostly limited to just LFK with limited snogs?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 05:53:33 am by Graham2050 »

Offline doughboy

Great review! Was this mainly to do with the overdone lips or to do with DFK not being full on/mostly limited to just LFK with limited snogs?

To do with the overdone lips mostly. I’m also in the minority in that I don’t prefer full on DFK, I much prefer more sensual LFK, slow and varied rather than hard, fast and tongues swirling around. Her kissing technique was mostly open mouthed and tongues, at times I would get her to kiss as I liked. Hence why think next time I’ll guide her more to my preferences.

Offline Graham2050

To do with the overdone lips mostly. I’m also in the minority in that I don’t prefer full on DFK, I much prefer more sensual LFK, slow and varied rather than hard, fast and tongues swirling around. Her kissing technique was mostly open mouthed and tongues, at times I would get her to kiss as I liked. Hence why think next time I’ll guide her more to my preferences.

:thumbsup: :hi:

Offline plee11

i recently saw viki again since my last punt with her in 2021. it would seem that her apperance has change slightly. where as before she had long streaky blonde hair she now has fully dyed blonde bob down to her shoulders. she did have lip fillers when i last saw her but it was more sutle then, now i can understand why people would say its overdone as it is more noticeably fuller. however i found her still pretty cute and it doesnt drop point from my experience as i still had an amazing time. she can certainly take a pounding cos i ran train through that.

Offline patelprat

i recently saw viki again since my last punt with her in 2021. it would seem that her apperance has change slightly. where as before she had long streaky blonde hair she now has fully dyed blonde bob down to her shoulders. she did have lip fillers when i last saw her but it was more sutle then, now i can understand why people would say its overdone as it is more noticeably fuller. however i found her still pretty cute and it doesnt drop point from my experience as i still had an amazing time. she can certainly take a pounding cos i ran train through that.

I saw her again too very recently, as gorgeous as ever for me.
She told me she had her lips done again recently which is why they were fuller for a short while, as always happens after the treatment, but they were smaller again when I saw her.

Lovely girl, lovely attitude.