Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Discreet and cheap Hotels in Glasgow/Edinburgh  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Alexix

Hi guys,
There are some girls who offer outcall only but I can not accomodate, so I would like to have an advice about hotels in Glasgow and Edinburgh areas.
I am looking for something very discreet  where is possible to skip the reception and preferably at reasonable price

Thank you.

Tjkooker

Most hotels require credit cards. Not exactly discrete if your other half looks at the bill.

Offline Alexix

Most hotels require credit cards. Not exactly discrete if your other half looks at the bill.

There is not a other half, the problem is my neighbourhood because where I live is not discreet, I always meet my neighbours in the close of the building

Tjkooker

Simple answer. Tell the neighbours You met her on a night out and invited her round for a quickie while her husband is at work.

There can be a million reasons a woman visits your house not just cause she is a prossie. Measuring for curtains, landlord, bible salesperson the list can go on.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 01:25:34 pm by Tjkooker »

Offline f_angel

The apartments at Western Harbour are very discreet for outcalls. Rates vary but during the week can be quite reasonable. The apartments have their own entrances so the girls need never walk past reception.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 01:29:37 pm by f_angel »

BigSur

Simple answer. Tell the neighbours You met her on a night out and invited her round for a quickie while her husband is at work.

There can be a million reasons a woman visits your house not just cause she is a prossie. Measuring for curtains, landlord, bible salesperson the list can go on.

Not exactly helpful TJ. But then you never are. So, for the benfit of the op and others on this forum, which is the absolute reason why this forum exists and has gone from strength to strength over 4 years - not for TJ to spew his unhelpful smart ass bile - how about the Greek Thomson Hotel in Glasgow City centre. Or the SandyFord in the West End.

Offline Alexix

thank you for your prompty anwers, I am considering all the options.  I think that the Sandyford would be OK, I did not know it before

Tjkooker

Not exactly helpful TJ. But then you never are. So, for the benfit of the op and others on this forum, which is the absolute reason why this forum exists and has gone from strength to strength over 4 years - not for TJ to spew his unhelpful smart ass bile - how about the Greek Thomson Hotel in Glasgow City centre. Or the SandyFord in the West End.

Coming from you. How was that unhelpful.. Explain?  Trying to attack me won't win you friends or trust. Apart from your alter egos.

Tjkooker

Oh and to the op. Sorry if that twat is trying to take off topic. Mine were all valid reasons which happen in everyday life. I told my neighbour in the opposite flat the curtain one. He believed it.
I have not recommended any hotels as I only book premium hotels out with Glasgow when travelling.

Offline Alexix

Come on guys, there is not point to argue.
Stop it and have a beer  :drinks:

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
I'd recommend the Jury's on Jamaica St in Glasgow.

Always busy in reception so easy to go unnoticed, cheap yet fairly nice rooms, central and non key carded to get into the rooms.

Offline Cactus

Use late rooms online to book hotels.
Get a pre paid credit card. Keep, it secret, I'd recommend fairfx (also handy for travelling), althgh there are plenty alternatives. You only need to use this to secure your booking with late rooms, pay cash on arrival, so no hotels showing up anywhere on statements. But even if they did, you can keep it to yourself as all statements are done online & nobody needs to know about the card.  Keep it with your punting phone. If it gets found, say you seen it advertised and thought it might be handy for the summer holidays.

External Link/Members Only

RandyF

how about the Greek Thomson Hotel in Glasgow City centre. .

This is certainly cheap, but its rough as fuck.  Looks like they have a bunch off benefit street junkies as the permanent guests.

Offline Alexix

Use late rooms online to book hotels.
Get a pre paid credit card. Keep, it secret, I'd recommend fairfx (also handy for travelling), althgh there are plenty alternatives. You only need to use this to secure your booking with late rooms, pay cash on arrival, so no hotels showing up anywhere on statements. But even if they did, you can keep it to yourself as all statements are done online & nobody needs to know about the card.  Keep it with your punting phone. If it gets found, say you seen it advertised and thought it might be handy for the summer holidays.

Great!!!!  :) Thank you Cactus,
However the card is not a problem,  no-one checks my statement and the reason to book a room does not need any explanation.

Offline auldie63

Try also     last minute rooms.com   have got a couple of great deals on there. They regularly do bargains at that big Holiday Inn at Corstorphine and the staff could not give a shit what you are up to. Also good in Glasgow is any Holiday Inn and the Lorne in Finnieston. One to avoid is the Jury's Inn, Bread st. Edin. the reception desk staff are like border guards.
Best of luck and happy shagging.

Offline Alexix

Try also     last minute rooms.com   have got a couple of great deals on there. They regularly do bargains at that big Holiday Inn at Corstorphine and the staff could not give a shit what you are up to. Also good in Glasgow is any Holiday Inn and the Lorne in Finnieston. One to avoid is the Jury's Inn, Bread st. Edin. the reception desk staff are like border guards.
Best of luck and happy shagging.

thank you  :)