Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beatriz_Hot_Girl - Swindon  (Read 395 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5862724) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

Saw this lady as she is in Swindon and I was close by and she looked good I thought.

External Link/Members Only

She was in flats near courthouse in Swindon.

Text and she replied within 10 minutes good comms and  I outlined what I would like all ok and a yes.
Said I was in town so could I come now she replied yes. Got to apartment bloke and was told to wait another 10 minutes.  I should have walked but didn't.

Eventually given room number. Went in and up let me in and she is the women in the pictures but they are filterd and airbrushed alot.
The women who I met had scaring under breaststroke from a book job scaring across the tummy area from either a C section or tummy tuck and clearly a bum lift with scars to match.
I told her to keep her see through body stocking on so I couldn't see all of that properly then was a bit off putting.

Didn't dress as requested she said sorry don't have that. I showed her text to say she would then she forgot how to speak good English then.

Straight on with the condom for coverdale oral and within 5 minutes kept saying sex now sex now. I told her to slow down so she shave me a half hearted massage just a rub down I'd say.
Then thought cut my losses and have sex she said harder harder so that's what she got of about 10 minutes I cum then got off and got dresses she was straight on her phone as it was going off throughout my 20 minutes there.
And I felt sore for the next guy who will probably get disappointed too.
Should have gone with a regular really but took a chance on something different. Didn't pay off. I've met disinterested women before but at least they were chatty lol.

This is my first negative hope its my last.