Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viktoria - Newmarket - not the girl from the ad  (Read 288 times)

Offline the_exile

External Link/Members Only

30mins, £80, FS

I had enjoyed seeing Maria so decided to try Viktoria, who I had guessed was working out of the same flat (this was correct, it's in a residential area about 10 minutes walk from the High Street). Thing was I didn't get to see her, as it was another girl (Brianna?) who was there and stupidly I decided to stay. I should have walked after hearing that just the "basics" were included in the fee, so your typical EE "ees extra baby" story. But I was there and thought I might as well do it now  :dash:

We got undressed, she has a dumpy 40-ish body, quite a few tattoos, streaked hair, not really a looker. Around 5 foot 3 I'd guess. I tried to suck a nipple but not allowed (presumably that's extra). She wanked me to get me hard, then put a condom on (argh, another stretch and snap merchant) and sucked me. This bit wasn't bad, she had a decent technique, but things went downhill again when we moved on to the sex.

First of all she didn't have any lube, using some saliva instead, then while I was fucking her she seemed completely not interested, no eye contact, the odd forced ooh and ahh. I'm not sure how I managed to keep going, perhaps I have some special ability for coping with terrible sex? I did make me wonder why I was bothering doing it with someone who wasn't putting on any sort of performance at all. You're not expecting WGs to be cumming with every client they see but you do expect a bit of effort on their part! Not much point in me stopping at this point, I thought I might as well carry on and try to make the best of the situation.

I fucked her in missionary and then doggy, after about 15 minutes I came inside her. I pulled out and we cleaned up and I got dressed. I was probably in and out of there in 25 minutes. Very disappointing, especially as I'd really enjoyed my time with the other Bulgarian lady. Perhaps Viktoria would give a better service but I would give this girl a miss.