Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS-Wiwe - Farnborough  (Read 1732 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6822620) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline peestee

meet happened at the begining of this month.

She was at Farnborough that time, same building as I saw Ruby so I assume it is a popular place for WGs.
comms by text, fast enough.

Was my first TS punt so I was nervous, but as soon as I met her, her look put me at ease straight away.

I think she speaks little English which did not help but still was ok.

Her photos are heavily PS-d not sure why, as she looks hot, pretty thai face, good figure, however her ass a bit flat, nice fake tits.

I found myself sucking her with no problem, enjoyed it. She tasted good, no funny taste or smell. Smallish tool but rock hard during the whole session.
DFK was good as well.

Her blowjob was one of the bests I have ever had, nice lips, slow, sensual with lots of eye contact. I finished quickly as I was too excited, but I told her I can pop twice so no problem. So usually I can but to be honest I could not got hard enough second time as I think the language barrier was missing to "click", but she made sure I cum again, so she sucked me until I did.

She really wanted to deliver and she did.
Unfortunately I did not fuck her so however I ticked the TS punt from my bucket list I definitely want to go back as I enjoyed it, but need someone I can have a bit of chat as well, it makes me more relaxed to enjoy the session, I need that.

I would go back if she were closer and she would speak more English.

Price was £130 + £10 for OWO.
Another WG in the flat for sure.

External Link/Members Only

Offline peestee

forgot to add OWO was CIM both times but no swallowing so she went to bathroom after that.