Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Cape Verde, Santa Maria  (Read 2791 times)

Offline Radioactiveboy28

Heading out to Santa Maria in May '23, anyone know if theres any action out there??? Any info - places to go/avoidfor WG's etc - would be appreciated!

Offline pumps

Apologies for the old thread bumpage.

Did you go? What were your findings?

Offline Radioactiveboy28

Yes , I went but nothing to report. There's another thread which hints at massage with extras at one of the hotels but it could've been someone from an outside establishment rathee than the hotels in house spa. I was back in CV (but Boa Vista instead) this year and thwre was nothing on offer at the hotel spa there

Offline pumps

Yes , I went but nothing to report. There's another thread which hints at massage with extras at one of the hotels but it could've been someone from an outside establishment rathee than the hotels in house spa. I was back in CV (but Boa Vista instead) this year and thwre was nothing on offer at the hotel spa there

Okay fair play. Didn't venture outside of the hotel for any action then.

Thanks for replying

Offline catweazle

Yes that was me a year or so ago. Appeared to be a freelancer who'd found her way into the extensive hotel grounds and not part of the hotel spa staff ,( in fact I'm not even sure the hotel HAD a spa)